52.

three years later

"Rise and grind!"

"Rise and grind!"

The room had went from extreme darkness to complete brightness as the curtains were pulled back. Beyoncé squinted her eyes feeling the blaring sun fall onto her caramel skin.

Her eyes fluttered opened as she took a second to look around the room and realized she wasn't in her own home. She eventually regained her memory and used the white bedsheets to cover her naked body.

"Good morning." She heard her husband's masculine voice say as he walked to her side of the bed. He leaned over to kiss her forehead then down to the side of her neck.

Beyoncé let out a few giggles as he flicked his tongue over her neck repeatedly, "Stop baby."

He slowly pulled away from sucking on her neck to look into her beautiful eyes, "Come on and get up. I'm not trying to be in this room all day."

She sighed and moved her hair away from her face to look up at his 6'3 figure. She let out a sigh as she bit down on her bottom lip and admired how amazing her man looked.

Jay was already fully dressed — sporting a white v-neck shirt that was unbuttoned, slightly exposing his chest. The sleeves were rolled neatly which put much focus onto the Rolex on his wrist.

He wore simple, floral shorts that she felt only someone of his status could pull off. Aside from that, he was iced out as usual, but not too flashy. Anyone could tell he was a man of wealth from first glance so he didn't need a lot of jewelry.

Beyoncé was in such a daze just staring at him, that she didn't strike back into reality until he smacked her butt.

"Ow Jay," She winced, "My body is sore enough."

"True. I need you to get up though. You have a clue what time it is?"

She shook her head and sat up, still using the sheets to cover her body, "What time is it?"

"10."

"You're acting like it's past noon. You're such a morning person, I'm disgusted." She reached for her robe on the floor and got out of bed to head to the bathroom.

They had landed in Miami, FL just around midnight the night before. Soon as they made it to their condo, they enjoyed their moment alone and eventually ended the night pretty early since they were both worn out from the flight plus lovemaking.

A break was needed for them both, especially since they were juggling work and their three year old daughter who was an extreme busy body.