15.

"So are you coming out with me, or what?" Kelly asked, following behind Beyoncé in her own home.

"I just said no. Jay isn't back from Atlanta yet, and I'm not third wheeling."

Kelly deeply sighed, "But I want you to meet him, and don't act like I haven't third wheeled with you and Jay before."

"It doesn't count if we're in a large group." Beyoncé said with a shrug.

Soon as she got off work, Kelly was at her front door begging her to meet her new boyfriend, Tim. Beyoncé was happy for her best friend, but she definitely wasn't in the mood to go out. It was Thursday, and she would rather lay in bed and watch How To Get Away With Murder.

"Please. I support you in everything, and can't get the same in return."

Beyoncé frowned and stared at Kelly, "Don't act like I don't support you Kelly. I sit at every white ass event you drag me to whether I like it or not."

Kelly rolled her eyes, knowing Beyoncé was right. She didn't mean to pick a fight, so she dropped it.

"What time do I need to be ready?" Beyoncé asked, slipping out of her work clothes and putting on her robe.

A smile spread across Kelly's face as Beyoncé opened her clock app so she could set a decent time to wake up from her nap and start getting ready.

"We're meeting at 7, so be ready by 6."

She set her alarm for 5:15, which gave her two hours to nap before going out. Afterwards she put her phone on Do Not Disturb.

She had been feeling tired all day, which only resulted in her being extremely moody. All she wanted to do was sleep and couldn't do much of that because of Kelly's plans.

"Okay, I'm leaving," Kelly said, "Do not be late. I know how you are."

She chuckled, "Where are we meeting at again?"

"It's a bar and lounge called Brass Monkey."

Beyoncé nodded as Kelly began walking out, "Okay. Lock my door on your way out."

Both Kelly and Jay had keys to her place for emergencies and vice versa. She trusted them the most, and the only people she actually knew in Dallas.

She closed her eyes, trying her best to fall asleep but that only lasted for a few minutes before her phone began to ring.

"I could've sworn I put my phone on do not disturb." She mumbled to herself before turning her phone over to see who was calling.

Seeing Jay's name made her put a little pep in her step so she wouldn't miss his call.

"Hey baby.."

"What's up?" He answered, "You home from work?"

She stared at his name on her phone as she put him on speaker, "Yeah, in bed trying to take a nap actually."

"My fault. I'm still in ATL, but I should be back later."

She nodded, "Okay, be safe. I'm going to some bar with Kelly later on tonight, so just let me know when you get back."

"What bar?"

"Brass Monkey or something," she laughed, "I don't know baby. I'm not from here, so I don't even know if that's a real bar. It has a funny name."

Jay laughed at her and shook his head, "It's real, I've been there, but I'll hit you up later okay?"

"Okay, love you."

"I love you too."

They ended their call and she frowned trying to figure out how Jay call came through while her phone was on do not disturb.