7.

Beyoncé let out a sigh as she stared at the computer screen before her. She was currently playing Solitaire to help time fly by quicker, but it wasn't necessarily helping.

It was going on 12pm, so she instantly thought about what exactly she would be eating for lunch. Tapping her nails against her chin, she thought hard about what she had a taste for but was interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone.

Seeing Jay's name made her light up. She could feel her cheek hurting from smiling so hard.

"Hey," she answered, "Good morning baby."

Two months had passed by since she was at his place and he cooked her dinner. Ever since, they've gotten even more closer and spent more time at one another's place.

It felt so much like a relationship between the two and she loved it. They haven't put a title to anything just yet, but the bond was there and it was everything she imagined and more.

They were far from perfect and still had small, petty arguments but nothing extreme. If anything, she was the one always mad because of his nonchalant attitude that she absolutely hated.

"Morning love," he greeted, "What you want to eat?"

That was like music to her ears. She smiled and wiggled in her seat as she thought about what she wanted.

"Hm, wait. Were you picking me up or just dropping something off at my job?"

"Picking you up. Matter of fact, I need you to take off for the rest of the day."

She sighed, "You're so damn demanding. Why do I need to do that?"

"Because I said so. Trust, you won't regret it."

"Okay baby, I will. Where are you?"

"Pulling into your job so come out."

As she slid on her heels, and made sure everything was turned off, Jay was still on the phone. She locked up her office and heading towards the entrance before finally ending the call.

She got inside his Tesla, and put her purse in the backseat. Even though she know she wouldn't need it with him, she carried it with her anyway.

Their eyes met and he licked his lips before kissing hers. "You look good." He grinned.

"Thank you, so do you. I'm hungry babe."

"Well stop being indecisive and tell me what you want to eat." Jay hated this part. Beyoncé never knew what she wanted to eat, and he never understood what was so hard about it.

"I have a taste for the Cheesecake Factory."

He nodded and headed in that direction, surprised at how easy it was for her to choose. Because of the time, they were stuck in traffic longer than usual. As they waited, Jay placed a hand on her thigh for comfort.

"So how were your meetings this morning?" She asked, moving her hair out of her face to look at him better.

"Pretty straight, nothing crazy. Your day been going good?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I've been bored all day."

She could feel his hand inching up her dress the more they talked and the longer they waited in traffic.

"Well that's going to change." He said, giving her thigh a squeeze. Traffic began moving at its usual pace, so he kept his eyes on the road until they got to their destination.

They both got out and met up, interlocking their fingers together. Jay opened the door for her and walked behind her to the hostess booth.

"Booth for two." Jay said. The woman happily responded and the couple followed her to their booth. Sliding inside, the hostess handed them their menus and proceeded to say their waiter would be with them shortly.