24.

"So I went to my jeweler today." Jay said to his guys as their eyes stayed glued to the many televisions located in the downtown sports bar and grill.

"Nigga, you buy jewelry everyday. Next." Ty said, earning a laugh from Lenny and the two other guys that were at the table — they were friends of Ty's.

"True," Jay mumbled staring at the picture he had taken earlier when he was with his jeweler, "This for my girl though."

The guys immediately broke away from one of the NBA playoffs game to stare at Jay like he had two heads.

He turned his phone around, showing them a picture of the diamond ring that caught his eye.

"Damn, that's nice." Ty's friend, Terrence said in awe. They all were in awe of the piece just as Jay was when he first saw it.

"So you about to propose, huh?" Lenny asked with a smirk.

"Of course he is. Beyoncé turned my homie into a sap," Ty said playfully, "Let me chill out before you beat my ass. It's beautiful though, she's gonna love it."

Jay shook his head at him, "Yeah, you better correct yourself. I've never been no sap, you know that. That's just my lady. I'm all in."

"So when you plan on proposing?" Ty's other friend Kevin asked.

Shrugging his shoulders, Jay stuffed his phone back inside his pocket.

"That's honestly not the ring I plan on getting. I still want to look around, and I want to get something customized. She can't be walking around with a ring everybody has access to. She need something different. Hopefully by the end of this year, I'll have her locked down."

Lenny chuckled, "You know if she heard you saying that, she would be pissed."

"That's what it is though, she know that."

"Is her and Kelly still coming?" Ty asked, "if not, I'm about to order my food."

They were in the sports bar to watch the game against the Rockets and Lakers. It was game 7, and everyone was tuned in to see who'll go to the next round.

With Beyoncé and Kelly both being from Houston, they planned on joining them so they could watch the game together.

As usual, they were late. The game was getting ready to start and the sports bar was piling up with rowdy fans.

Like clockwork, Beyoncé was entering the bar but Jay was a little confused seeing her alone.

She approached their table and greeted all the guys before taking the empty seat next to Jay.

"Hey baby." She greeted, placing a peck on his lips.

"Sup, where your girl?"

Beyoncé rolled her eyes and sighed, "She bailed. Said something came up but never said what. If I had to take a guess, Tim is the reason behind it."