Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ashanti

"Behind a sexy, loving, caring, intelligent and a hustler of a man is a ride or die chick who would do anything for her man." Hello, My name is Ashanti Perez but I sometimes go by Shanti or TiTi, I have a twin brother who calls me Twin, his name is Rico. I love him with all my heart, I would hurt a bitch for my brother  and I'm a 21 year old single mother of 1. He is my little bundle of joy, he is the reason why I go hard in life, Everyone thinks that I was with my baby's daddy because of our baby and I was keeping him away from the other hoes who were wanting him as a sex slave, not me. I loved him until he left me when our child was born, such a bitch ass move and he knew that he was going to be a father but then he just vanished out of my life. Kennon thought that I was a gold digger but little did he and everyone else know, I was the one who was working my ass off and had money of my own.

I am now a single mother, trying to make ends meet and put my son in the best care that I can provide for him, shit, I put clothes on his back, food in his mouth, shoes on his feet, and a roof over his head so when they put the thought of me being a gold digger in Kennon's ear, he caught ghost and never returned. I work at a strip club name 5 Star General which is cool but I don't pay attention to the ladies but it pays good every day the customers tip me. I work with my best friend Trice which I knew her since we were little kids and we been thick as thieves since then. Trice is the reason why I love working here at this rinky dink strip club because I could be there to help her out and get fast money, plus I love dancing for money because It felt like a beauty pageant but with people throwing money at my sexy ass beauty. The men love the way how I shake my ass and dance with my flexible body and do different tricks to entertain, after my night's work, I get home before my son wakes up and I take him to Pre School then I go to sleep for a little bit until he he has to get picked up. I don't settle for less when it comes to a man, speaking of man, I'm with this sexy brotha who met me at the strip club, he was attracted to me ever since I gave him a lap dance at the strip club. His name is Sexy Chocolate, his nickname is self explanatory, he is 6'2" with a hard rock body that make me want to rip his clothes off, and he is a sexy tall can​dy bar that melted every woman's heart and got every woman wet.

I attracted him with my 5'5" height, China dolls eyes, with my light caramel skin complexion that men liked, pretty, silky, and long Mahogany hair that reaches to the middle of my back, yes all naturale baby, no weave. I have a big ass that attracts every man and I have some big natural C cups tits that men keep staring at, my slim waist, and hips that hypnotize the men but  I can't help it that I have a Coke bottle body that men dream of wanting. I went to my mom's house I and see how was she doing, she asked about dumb ass Kennon but I cut my China doll eyes at my mom because she was talking about how I am with my new man for lust. We hit it off real fast but I didn't care what my mom said. My mom said that I was in love with someone else because of lust. "It's just lust Shanti, don't fall for it" my mom said to me. "Mama, you don't know him like I know him. We love each other mama. And I love his money."  I did love him. But his money is what really attracted me and when he would come every other day to see, but when he see me, he throw me some money for my lap dance service plus I love when a man pay attention to me when I give him a lap dance.

He has been a loving person by his personality. "I love how you drop down to a split baby, why don't you come drop a split on me in the VIP room" he said in my ear. I held his hand while we were walking into the VIP room, and I gave him some attention, I gave him more than a lap dance, I showed him what my mouth do and he was stuck on me ever since.

I never let him know about my life outside of the strip club because I don't know if I was ready to tell him all of my business out like that, I only made it about us in the strip club, nothing else. My mom didn't lie that I work at a strip club because she didn't raise me like that. it's not how you're raised that made you run to the strip club, it's what you have that makes money. I have a big ass and big tits, so stripping helps me pay the bills, my car loan, a nice ass house that keep me sheltered, plus shaking my ass is what I like to do. Sometimes, people degrade strippers because they think that we are disgusting women who should get a real job than shaking our asses and luring men for sex but that is not the case, us as strippers know how to make fast money and help our children get into college and pay our bills on time, we don't lure men for sex because we get them hard by us dancing and if your man is in the strip club while I'm dancing, don't get mad when he spends money on me.

Chocolate and I really do love each other but one of these days, I will see if his personality is just a front or is he real. Too many men out here try to hit it and quit it and does woman do too, this classy lady right here, I'm more real than a hoe ass, fake, slim, dumb ass Barbie Doll will ever be. I forgot to tell y'all that I'm also Mexican and black so if a bitch fuck with me, I'm bringing my amigos to ride or die with me. La Familia forever baby, my mom is Hispanic and my dad is more negro than he is Hispanic, he will say Hispanic words here and there but he would ask my mom Hispanic words that he use but my dad is cool. My dad didn't like me stripping too but he isn't judgemental as my mom is, he knows that I'm mature to make my own decisions and he will stand by me for whatever I do.