Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ashanti

The guys left to go to their wrestling show early to see the wrestlers at the meet, and greet while Latrice, and I get ready to go to the movies. Mommy is already dressed in a v neck shirt, leather pants, and her knee high boots. "Come on mijas, I don't want to be late for the movie plus i want to get something to eat at the concession stand" Mommy yells from downstairs. Latrice look good with her skinny jeans that hugs her ass, and a crew neck t shirt on with High heels on, I finally got ready with me wearing a turtleneck, with jeans, and some Gladiator high heels. we grab our purses and I take my phone off the charger to see it's five forty and our show starts at seven, so we decided that Mommy is going to drive. We live thirty minutes away from the movies so we will catch it on time. Moments later, Mommy parks the car in the parking lot with twenty minutes left, yeah Mommy love to watch the previews of the movie, to see if there's any movies to watch next. We get the tickets for the movies, Latrice pays for the tickets then Mommy says to the woman at the counter "Can I get a hot dog, pretzel, three popcorns, drinks and three Sour Patch kids." Damn Mommy must be hungry but we are going somewhere after this, we get to the ticket booth for the man to let us go to our theater. "Mommy, why do you need all of this when we going somewhere to eat after this?" I ask her walking in to our theatre. "Well Mija, I got it for all of us so we can eat and watch our movie" she explain, we sit in the middle of the theatre and watch the commercials play before the movie start, I open my Sour Patch kids and eat my candy before the movie is over, it's all gone, when the movie starts, I start on my hot dog. Damn I am hungry eating up all of my food but I hope I have some room left after the movie.

After the movie, my phone vibrates n my pocket, I take my phone out and see that I have a text message from Rico, he sent me a video of the wrestlers close to the barricade where  their seats are and the wrestlers giving them high fives. How the hell did they get front row seats close to see the wrestlers up close and personal? At least they having fun, Mommy, Latrice and I went to the women's bathroom at the same time whew I had to go, we wash our hands, and walk to the car. "Where do y'all want to go eat?" Mommy ask, I scratch my head then I finally answer ",What about Golden Corral? it's a all you can eat buffet, the guys can come meet us there after their wrestling show." We agree to go to Golden Corral, Mommy drives to Golden Corral, and we were talking about the movie which was a good ass movie. I felt a little sick but I can manage with it, we get to Golden Corral, I get out of the car then I run to the trash can, we walk in the restaurant then i order a Orange Fanta, Latrice order a Dr. Pepper, and Mommy order a Root Beer, I slide my card to pay for our food. We sit close to the front, I text babe "Hey babe, if y'all are finish with the wrestling show, and y'all are hungry come meet us at the Golden Corral" I sent my message. "Go get your plate first Mija your pregnant so you have to eat" Mommy smile at me, I drink my orange Fanta then I get up from the table to see where to start with Pow! I'm starting with the fish, so I grab a plate, and I grab the catfish, hush puppies, steak, cabbage, Mac, and cheese, collard greens, then walk to the table Mommy and Latrice laughing. I sit down and take a big bite of my catfish mmmmm good as hell, Mommy, and Latrice gets up from the table to get their food. Babe text me "We on our way there, we are hungry as hell but we coming baby" I read the message.

I finish my cabbage and start with the mac, and cheese damn this is good, thirty minutes later, the guys come in and I see Jimmie flirting with the lady at the register, sliding his card then they walk over here. "What up sis, where is Mommy and Trice at?" they slide a table together, Tae hug me then he shows me who signed his autograph book. "Oh my goodness baby, your Uncles got your autograph book all signed up with all the wrestlers including the women" I smile at me. "Yeah, we flirted with them by passing little Tae Tae as a foster child but the women liked him, shot he even got to take a selfie with us and him" Jimmie show me the women wrestler with Tae and him smiling. "You had some fun with your Uncles Tae?" I ask him. "I had alot of fun with being in front of the action and the wrestlers giving me Hugh fives, and some wrestlers getting thrown to where we were, we were cheering for the wrestlers but it was fun" Tae smile at me. Mommy and Trice came to the table and hug the guys, we let the guys get their plates, Mommy and Trice had a plate full. "So Trice, how is you and my twin's life been?" I ask her while she take a bite of her catfish, she swallow her catfish when she was done then said "It's good, we had fun yesterday at the mall just shopping then we went go cart racing" she answers back. I love her my best friend to death even though she is dating my brother, I know she is faithful to him, and she treats him right better than his other bitches who wanted him for either sex, money, or trying to control him. The guys come back with Tae having a plate of green beans, collard greens, corn on the cobb, and salad, that damn boy is a little picky sometimes but he gets from me, we all eat and talk about wrestling, movie, and our lives, this would've been the best day if my Papi was here eating with us.

After we finish eating, we all leave the lady a big tip with everyone pulling out a $20 bill from each of us, tonight, baby, I, and Tae are going to go back to Mommy's house to go to sleep, we all go to Mommy's house, everyone left to go home while Marquez, Tae and I will be staying with Mommy again. I take a shower and put on some shorts, and t shirt on, Marquez take his shower, he come in the room while I'm dead sleep, he gets in the bed then holds me, and go to sleep, little Tae is stone cod sleep in the other room, Mommy went straight to sleep when she get in her bed. Today was fun with Tae having fun with his Uncles, and step daddy, I had fun with Latrice and Mommy at the movies and Golden Corral.