On Field

A sudden noise wakes me up. What the... "Sorry" Sienna's gorgeous whisper makes my heart skip a beat.
Though my head hurts due to all that alcohol I consumed last night but seeing her smile like that... it just refreshed me.

"You need some help?" I get up on my feet and instantly feel dizzy.
"Woah!" Escapes my mouth.

"Looks like you need help" she steps forward and holds my arm, supporting me.

"Thanks, I'm good" better now that you are caring for me. She helps me reach the kitchen island and I sit on one of the high stools.

"Nasty hangover huh?" She asks while smiling brightly in my direction.

"I never drink... on parties sometimes but I follow a strict 'No Alcohol' diet" It is true.

Sienna rolls her eyes. She doesn't believes me.

"I swear!" I say desperately.

"I belive ya" she chuckles while working on the coffee.

"Mochaccino?" She offers. How can I refuse. I nod in agreement.

When the coffee goes down my throat... ahhh. The feeling is inexplainable. After last night's terrible decision of drinking and drinking and keep on drinking, it is a much welcome aid.

"So... how come are you up so early?" I ask while twirling the mochaccino in my mug.

"I didn't drink too much so there was no awful hangover and... well someone has to be the 'Mom' of the group.

I giggle. She is not 'Mom' like in any way. 'Mom' sounds strange with her image in my head.

"God I knew I'd regret it" Jackie opens the door and a man is walking begind her while she wipes her eyes.

She is in her panties and a t-shirt with 'Sleepy Warrior' written on it. Well, that suits her...

I look at the half dressed man behind her.

"Bryce?" Sienna is as shocked as I am.

The next moment even Jackie looks shocked.

"Hit me up" she says while passing her coffe mug to Sienna who is still momentarily stunned.

"Cut the awkward glances. I am enough embarrassed for a day" she barks and I immediately focus my eyes on my mochaccino.

"It happens, but I was good wasn't I?" Bryce asks lightly.

Jackie sits beside me on a stool and covers her face with her hands.

"I knew I'd regret it in the morning" she groans.

"I don't, at least" says Bryce as he buttons up his shirt.
"I had your consent, did I not" he sounds a bit serious now.

"You did... forget it ever happened?" It is more of an order from Jackie rather than a question or request.

Bryce smirks and comes by her side "It never happened... I think it'll go to both of our piles of 'Hungover Hookups' right?"

Jackie hides her smile by covering her face again but I caught her before she did that.
"Exactly" she replies.

"Coffee, Bryce?" Sienna offers

"Nope! Gotta run. Me and my roomies have to do some really dirty laundry. See ya guys!" He waves at us and leaves.

"Don't even dare question me now!" Jackie stops us before we can even begin.

"I knew it was a bad idea!" Landry says irritably as we stand in the line to enter the baseball stadium.