Part 2-Bill

I can't believe Stan almost did it. I may actually kill his Dad, Stan is the most perfect being ever.
I look next to me at Stan, who has peacefully fallen asleep. He doesn't deserve to go through this. I press a kiss on his forehead.
Why can't I just ask him? You're so stupid Bill, he probably likes Mike or someone else, not you.
*6 hours later*
"Stan, wake up." I whisper, shaking him. Stan opens his beautiful honeycomb eyes.
"Bill, why did you keep me from doing it?" Stan asks.
"Stan, we would all miss you. I wouldn't be able to live without you, Stan, I would probably kill myself." I mutter the last part. I grab the note on the counter, and I start to read it.
I'm sorry that I had to do this, I couldn't deal with the pain and misery anymore.
Mom:Please don't blame this on yourself. You did all you could to make me happy.
Dad:You're the one you did this to me.
Go die in hell you piece of shit.
Mike:Mike, don't ever let the Bowers Gang or anyone change you because of your skin color. Keep working hard.
Beverly:Keep kicking ass Bev and thank you for always caring for me.
Ben:Thanks for being the brains of our crazy missions. I'll definitely miss you.
Richie:You can definitely be a dumbass most of the time. Thank you for providing the comedy everyday. I know you and Eddie are in love, just ask him out!
Eddie:I know you don't believe this but you and Richie are absolutely in love. Keep kicking some short ass.
Bill:I love you so much, Bill. With your perfect hair, and beautiful eyes. I'm sorry I had to do this, promise me that you will find someone that loves you.
I will miss you guys, but it's better without me.
Yours truly, Stanley Uris.