Stan-35

*2 years later*
"Emily, Rachel, Ben, come down here. Adalynn, Michael, Monica, and Ashlynn are here!" I yell up the stairs. Adalynn and Michael are Richie and Eddie's adopted kids, and Monica and Ashlynn is Beverly and Ben's obviously biological kids. All 3 of them come running downstairs. All 4 of them give me a hug, all of the kids walk downstairs to the playroom. The adults head outside to just talk since we're always busy. We all sit down, Richie and Eddie obviously on top of each other, Bev just laying on each other. Bill squeezes my hand and sort of sighs.
"What's wrong, Baby?" I ask.
"Nothing, Bubba. Just tired."He explains. I sit down right next to Bill. Soon Ben comes outside and sits on my lap.
"What's up, Ben?" Bill asks.
"I wanna stay with you guys." He explains. He hides his face into my shirt, scared of attention.
"You sure, Ben?" I ask. He shakes his head 'yes.' After about 2 hours, the rest of the kids come running outside.
"Can we have a sleepover?" They all scream.
After a little while of talking, we all finally give in. Ben, Bev, Richie, and Eddie go home to get clothes for the kids. Ben stays downstairs with us.
"Ben, go on upstairs. Everyone wants you to play with them." Bill explains. Ben gives in after all the nagging from Bill and I. Right after Richie and Eddie come back, Ashlynn and Adalynn comes downstairs with Ben, who is hyperventilating.
"I can't breathe."