Bill-30

"Bev, Ben!" I yell. All of the Losers' haven't been together since we left for college. Bev and Ben flew to Bangor and were currently picking them up. Ben and Bev's two-year-old daughter runs up to us.
"Ashlynn, come here right now." Ben yells. Stan picks her up and hands her over to Ben. I hug them both and we grab all their bags. Ben, Bev, and I get in the car while Stan gets Ashlynn in the car. Just watching Stan help Ben and Bev with Ashlynn makes me imagine how he will be with our kids.
"Uncle Bill, Uncle Stan, can you sit in the back with me?" Ashlynn asks. Stan and I climb in back, Ben drives us to my old house. My parents and I aren't really on good terms since I told them I was going to propose to Stan. I know they're on vacation so all of us are sneaking back into my old house. When we get inside, the rest of the Losers' are already there.
"Eddie and I have an announcement." Richie says.
"Richie and I are getting married!" Eddie yells, the room irrupts in cheers and congratulations.
"Richie, what did we tell you?" Stan yells. I pull Stan to the side.
"Do you want to tell them?" I ask.
"Of course. Everyone is here, our family, friends. Let's just tell them." Stan explains.
"Guys, Stan and I have an announcement as well." I say.
"Well, Bill proposed to me two days ago, and I said yes!" Stan yells.
Suddenly, the door bell rings.
Ohhhh.