Part 3-Stan

Peep Boreo and Reddie.
I look over at Bill and realize he's reading my suicide note.
"Bill, I know you don't like me. I know you like Beverly, it's okay I get it. I know I'm so ugly and will never find love." I say. Bill wraps his arms around me.
"Stan, calm down. I like you too." Bill whispers.    "Do you want to meet up with the losers? We don't have to tell them what happened." Bill asks.
"Sure, lets go. But, Bill?"
"Yeah, Babe?" Bill slaps his hand over his mouth. I take Bill's hand in mine.
"Can you stay here tonight? I don't wanna be alone." I ask.
"I'll stay until your parents come home. Is that okay?"
I nod my head 'yes.' Stan and Bill get our bikes, and bike to the quarry. When we get there, Eddie and Richie are making out.
"You owe me 20 bucks, Bill Denbrough! I knew it all along!" I yell. Richie and Eddie jump away from each other.
"Please don't tell anyone, we were gonna tell everyone today!" Eddie cries.
"We won't." Bill and I say. Ben, Bev, and Mike arrive 5 minutes later. They all strip down to our underwear, and bra for Bev. Me, I just stand there.
"Stan, come on." Mike says.
"I don't feel well. You guys go ahead." I state. All of them jump off besides Bill, he walks over to me, and sits next to me.
"Stan, do you not want to swim because your self conscious?" He asks.
"Yeah, you can go and swim with them if you want."
"No, I'm staying here." Bill states.
"Bill, Stan come down here!" We hear Richie yell. I stand up and I just collapse, all I see is black.
This story is going be depressing.