Stan-13

"Stanley, you are a bad boy. You didn't listen to me and now, I'm going to kill your boyfriend."
"Please, no."
Bang.
"Bill! Stay awake for me, Bubba." I yell. Suddenly, Zack comes from behind, hitting my Dad in the head. He collapses.
"Stan, lets go!" Zack yells. I pick up Bill and I set him in the car. I sob all the way there.
"It's my fault! I could've done something!" I exclaim.
"Stan, it's okay. It's your Dad's fault. You didn't do anything wrong. You make our son happier than he ever was." Zack explains. We get to the Derry Home Hospital super fast.
"HE NEEDS A DOCTOR." Sharon yells. Dr.Byers and Dr.Wheeler put Bill on a cot, and roll him behind the doors. I sit down next to Zack as Sharon is giving the nurse Bill's information. My vision becomes blurry, tears streaming down my face.
"Stanley, come with me. We're going back home." Zack says, I follow him. When we get home, my Dad is just about to leave.
"Donald! Stop! I've already called the cops, you are done with!" Zack yells. I hide behind Zack.
"You have a son here. You don't care that he's happy with a boy, you just care that he's not supposed to be gay."
I hear the cops come down the street, I talk to one cop. Chief Hopper.
"Stanley, did your Dad ever hurt you?" Chief Hopper questions.
"Ever since I told him I was gay, he started abusing me, physically, and mentally. It got so bad that I almost killed myself. Today, he shot my boyfriend." I explain.
"Stanley, were going to lock your Dad up but, you and Bill are going to have to come on trial against him. Okay? Also, are you going to live with your Mom?"
"Okay. Yeah, I am. She just bought us an apartment." I explain.
Zack brings me back to the hospital. Sharon told me that Bill has just finished surgery and I should be able to see him soon.
"Stanley Uris?" A nurse asks.
"Yes?" I question.
"Bill Denbrough just woke up and all he has been saying is that he wants to see you." She explains. I follow her to room 27, when I walk in, Bill sits up the best he can.
"Stan!" He yells. I run up to him and hug him carefully.
"How you feeling, Bubba?" I ask.
"Better. Nurse Nancy can Stan sit next to me in the bed?"
"Yes he can. Just be careful of your wound." Nurse Nancy says. She walks out of the room, probably to talk to Sharon. I climb up on the bed, and wrap an arm around Bill.
"I'm sorry, Bubba. It was my fault you got shot, I could've taken that bullet for you." I mutter.
"No, Stan, it's okay. He would've shot me too." Bill explains. Sharon walks in and hugs Bill.
"Stan, someone's here for you." Sharon says after talking to Bill. My Mom soon walks in.
"MOM!"
I've never been happier to see my Mom.