Stan-31

My Dad walks through the door.
"Dad, what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Stan,  they never released me. Okay? I escaped prison!" He yells.
I look at Eddie as to say, call the police. He and Richie go in the other room to call the police.
"Dad, you can't be here." I state.
"No, I wanted to see my son. Your Mom told me that your getting married." He says. The cops got here pretty fast because there's another knock on the door. Ben opens it and the cops come running for my Dad. I filed a restraining order on him. The Richie and Eddie took Sadie and Ashlynn in another room.
"Stan, lets go upstairs. He's gone, your safe." Bill says softly.
"Okay, but Bill?" I ask.
"Thanks for staying with me through this." I continue.
"It's my pleasure, Bubba." He says. We walk upstairs to his old room, it's the same as it was when Bill left for college. We lay on his bed, hands laced together. I lay my head on his chest, he smiles at me, suddenly Ashlynn and Sadie burst in the door. They climb in between Stan and I.
"Stan, Bill, I'm sorry." Bev says.
"It's okay. You need a break anyway, leave them with us." I explain. Bev walks out.
"When are you guys getting married?" Sadie asks, she's super smart for her age. Stan and I look at each other.
"May." We say at the same time. In a matter of minutes the girls are asleep. Bill falls asleep after them, I stand up and I start to walk out. I smile at the sight.
"May, I'm going to marry you in May."
The next chapter is gonna be there wedding.