Bill-10

<——Longest chapter I've ever written.
"Stan, wake up. We're going shopping." I say, shaking Stan. He groans and opens his beautiful, honeycomb eyes.
"Goodmorning, Bubba." He says, giving me a morning smile.
"Goodmorning, Baby." I grab his hand, helping him up. I lead him downstairs where I made his favorite.
"Bill, you made me chocolate chip pancakes?" Stan exclaims.
"Of course. Your favorite." I say, placing 3 on his plate.
"Thank you, Bubba."
He finishes in the matter of 2 minutes, with chocolate all over his face.
"Adorable." I say. I wipe his face with my sweatshirt sleeve. My Mom walks in, followed by my Dad.
"Morning, boys. How did you sleep?" She asks.
"Good." We respond. My parents walk away from us.
"They are so in love." I hear my Mom whisper.
"Yep. I don't care that it's a guy or gal, I just want Bill to be happy." My Dad says back. I smile to myself, and I squeeze Stan's hand.
"Boys, go and get ready. We're going to go to the mall to get Stan some clothes." My Mom says. We both clean our plates, change, brush our teeth, and go downstairs. We get in the car and we drive to the mall.
*3 hours later*
"Stan, you look so handsome!" My Mom exclaims.
"Mom, Stan is the most perfect human being and even he can't pull it off." I say, making Stan blush. After another hour of shopping, we find clothes for Stan.
"Stan, we need to go and meet up with the losers." I exclaim. We both slide on our Keds and bike to Bev's house. When we get there, we are the first ones to arrive. When we all arrive we play a couple of board games before just going to Bev's room to talk.
"Stan, what happened?"
Stan just looks at me.
Oop.