Bill-16

Stan looks at me, worriedly. I can tell he's scared Christian is homophobic.
"Hi, Christian. I'm Stanley and this is my boyfriend Bill." Stan says, shaking his hand.
"Don't worry, I'm not homophobic. I completely support it." Christian explains. Stan and I let out a sigh of relief.
"Mom, Bill and I are going back to my room. Is that okay?" Stan asks.
"No, I want all of us to have dinner together. Sharon dropped off clothes for Bill, I want you guys to change." Andrea explains. Stan and I walk back to Stan's room. He shuts the door and we start to change. We change and walk back out to the kitchen. Stan and I sit next to each other. We had a feeling something was coming.
*9 mouths later*
"Welcome home Sadie!" Stan and I yell. That night, Andrea that she was pregnant with Christian's child. Now, Stan has a little sister. Sadie Maxine Mayfield. So, Stan and I planned a welcome home party for Sadie. I look over at Stan, who is holding Sadie. I smile, he's going to be a great father. The rest of the Losers are coming soon. Stan's Mom is basically a Mom to the rest of the Losers. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. I open the door and the rest of the Losers are standing there.
"Stan, the Losers are here!" I exclaim. Stan comes running to the door, hugging each and every one of the Losers. All of us get a chance to hold Sadie, Stan and I cuddle on the couch.
"Stan, I can see how you are with Sadie. I can tell you will be a great Dad." I state.
"You definitely will, Baby." Stan says, kissing me.
The Stranger Things universe doesn't exsist in this story.