Stan-25

Literally everything about this photo is amazing.
*2 year time skip because Idk what else to write*
I turn on the radio and 'Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy' by Queen, coincidently comes on. I begin to hum along to the words. I'm making dinner for him. One of his favorites, pasta salad and blueberries. I know it probably doesn't sound good together but it surprisingly is. Bill is currently at his last class of the day. Last year we moved into a little apartment right by campus. Suddenly, the door flings open and slams shut. Bill stands there, huffing and puffing. I rush over to him and I take his stuff from him.
"I saw Bowers." He says.
"What?" I ask.
"Remember he moved to New Jersey in our Junior year. I saw him when I was picking up bread. He chased me all the way here. Even followed my car." Bill explains.
"I made your favorite." I whisper. I've gotten a lot quieter than I used to, even around Bill.
"Stan, Bubba, speak up." Bill softly says.
"I made your favorite. Pasta Salad and the blueberries are on the table." I explain. He kisses me and I smile.
"Thanks, Bubba." He yells from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen, I finish making the pasta salad and I sit down at the table.
"Are you excited for the trip back to Derry?" Bill asks.
"Of course. Especially to see Sadie, are the rest of the losers going?"
"Yeah, were driving with Richie and Eddie. Remember?"
"Oh yeah." I whisper. My anxiety has gotten much worse since freshman year, I just started taking anxiety pills to help.
"Stan, are you okay?" Bill asks. He walks over to me and cups my face.
"I'm just having a bad anxiety day." I explains, instantly feeling guilty. Bill picks me up and brings me to the couch. He sets me down and squats down in front of me.
"Bubba, you know you can talk to me. What's wrong?" Bill repeats.
"My anxiety is just acting up. I'm sorry, Baby." I explain.
"No, no, don't be sorry. I just want to know if something happened or I did something." Bill states. "Maybe after dinner, we will clean up, we will take a shower, and then we can watch whatever movie or show you want, and cuddle. Does that sound good to you?" He continues. My lips curve up into a smile and I shake my head, 'yes.'
I definitely picked the right boy.
Woah.