Bill-22

A/N:They are 18.
"Stanny, Bill, why do you have to leave?" Sadie asks, as Bill and I pack up our last box.
"Sadie, we have to go to university. We will come and visit at Christmas, Hanukkah, summer, spring, and thanksgiving." Bill explains. Stan and I hug Sadie, Stan hugs his parents, and I obviously hug my parents. Stan and I get in the car. Stan sets his right hand on my thigh. I smile at the small touch, even though we've been dating for 5 years. We wave goodbye and start the 8 hour drive.
"Do you think Ben and Bev will stay together?" I ask about 3 hours into the drive.
"Yeah, they're a strong couple. Even if they break up they will get back together." Stan explains.
*5 hours later*
"Bill, wake up. We're here." Stan whispers. I open my eyes and I see the old, rustic, castle looking dorms. Stan and I unpack our stuff, we lay down on "Stan's bed." We're obviously going to share a bed but we couldn't move a bed out without people judging. Stan laces our fingers together, I look at him, and I smile.
I still can't believe he's mine.
"Bill, remember we're meeting Richie, Eddie, and Mike for Carvel's ice cream." Stan states.
"I know, it's a 30 minute drive too."
Richie, Eddie, and Mike all got into Rutgers University. Stan and I get ready to go and we meet them there. When we get there, Eddie is holding his yk. Stan and I look at each other and laugh. Stan runs ahead and I don't realize I'm standing in the middle of the road until someone yells, "Bill, watch out!"
Then, everything goes black.