Stan-27

"Richie, Eddie, let's go!" I yell. Richie and Eddie run outside, Richie buttoning his pants, and Eddie sliding on a shirt. Bill and I both laugh. They both slide in the back seat.
"Sorry, Richie forgot to set the alarm." Eddie sneers.
"Don't argue you two, I'm my going to survive 8 hours of you two either arguing or ripping each other's clothes off." Bill explains. I agree, we start the drive. About halfway through the drive, Bill and I go in the back, and Eddie and Richie in the front. I lay on Bill's lap as he plays with my hair.
Bill ends up laying on my lap and falling asleep.
"Stan?" Richie asks.
"Yeah?"
"I'm asking Eddie to marry me, at the quarry. Do you think he will say 'yes'?" Richie asks.
"Will he say yes? Of course he will, Richie. Eddie has dreamt of the day that you ask him to marry you since he found out he was gay." I explain.
"I hope your right. I'm really nervous." Richie whispers. Richie doesn't really care when anyone else is sleeping but when Eddie's asleep. He's super quiet.
"Don't be." I say. I
I wish Bill will ask me some day.
*5 hours later*
"Stanny, Bill!" Sadie yells. She runs up to us and jumps into my arms. I spin her around. I can't believe she's 4 already. I walk in and I'm engulfed in hugs from my parents. They also hug Bill. Bill ends up bringing my parents in my old room. It was really weird. Sadie and I play in her room until Bill comes in.
"Your parents wanted to talk to me. The usual lecture." Bill says, doing air quotes.
"Bill!" Sadie screams. Bill picks Sadie up and runs around the room with her on his shoulders. She giggles and can't stop laughing.
He will be a great father.
"Bill, Stan, Sadie, dinner!" My Mom yells.
Bill does the same thing he did earlier with Sadie. I just shove my hands in my jean pockets and I sit down next to Bill.
Little did Stan know, I'm about an hour. His whole world would change.