Stan-33

"Stan, how do you feel?" Eddie asks me.
"I feel great. I mean, I've been waiting for this day since Bill asked me out. I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since then." I explain. I look over at Bill who is dancing with his little cousin Bella. I smile softly at the sight. Bill comes back to our table, sitting next to me.
"Bill?" I question.
"What's up, Bubba?" He asks.
"They're starting speeches soon and I missed you." I explain.
"Would Richie Tozier and Eddie Kaspbrak come up here?" The DJ says.
"This is going to be a mess." Bill says, snorting.
"Definitely." I tell him.
Richie and Eddie walk up to the stage, Richie obviously drunk.
"Since Richie over here decided to get drunk, I'm going to deliver our speech to Bill and Stan." Eddie explains. The whole room laughs.
"We've known you guys since we were 5. Who would've known that Stan and Man and Big Bill would be getting married."
"Give me the microphone Eddie-Spaghetti." Richie slurs.
"We loveeeee you guysssss." Richie says. Eddie pulls him off the stage. The speeches continue, after the speeches both Bill and I go outside to check on Richie and Eddie.
"Staniel the Maniel!" Richie yells.
"How's he feeling?" I ask.
"Well, I decided that I'm not going to have alcohol at our wedding." Eddie explains, laughing a little.
"Today was definitely the best day ever." Bill says, squeezing my hand tightly.