Stan-19

"Visitor for Donald Uris." I whisper. The guard takes me to a visiting area, I sit down in a plastic chair, I pick up the phone, and my Dad comes in. Dressed in an orange colored suit, he picks up the phone. He' looks liked he's been crying. He picks up the phone and looks at me.
"Hey, Stanley. I need to talk to you about something. I know that you shouldn't forgive me just because I said sorry." My Dad explains.
"Okay, I have until 2:00. Bill and I are babysitting Sadie." I say.
"First of all, I'm sorry I hurt you all these years. I know you love him so so much, Stanley. I was just mad because all these years you always said homosexuality was a sin, and then for you to turn around and tell me you have a boyfriend. It confused me. I didn't know how to control my anger, I know it's not okay because I took it out on you." He says.
"I understand that, Dad. It's just it got so bad that I almost killed myself. The one who was there for me the whole time was Bill and for you just to come and hurt him, made it worse." I explain. He looks at me in the eyes and I couldn't do it anymore.
"I'm sorry, Dad. I don't know it I can forgive you. I have to go, I'm sorry." I stand up and walk out. I run all the way home, even though it's a long ways away. I don't run home, I run to Bill's. I knock on the door and he answers.
"Stan, I thought your Mom was picking you up at 2. What happened?" Bill asks.
"I couldn't do it, Bill. I can't forgive him, he hurt me, he hurt you especially! I know I should think about it but, I can't forgive him. I'm sorry." I cry. He hugs me and drags me inside.
"No, Baby, don't be sorry. It's okay that you don't forgive him." He explains. Bill turns on the news.
"Donald Uris, resident of Maine State prison, has killed 6 inmates of Maine State prison, along with 3 guards before trying to kill himself. More details come soon."