Stan-21

Reddie is so cute!
"Bubba, are you okay?" Bill asks.
"Yeah, I can't believe it's almost been 5 years since my Dad got in prison. I know he can't take care of me but, I still have to see him." I explain.
"It'll be okay, Baby. We're going to go to collage in 2 years then you won't have to be with him anymore." Bill says.
"But, I still have nightmares, Bill. Almost every night when your not there. What if we don't go to the same university and I keep having nightmares!" I yell, starting to tear up. Bill pulls to the side of the road. He unbuckles both of us and presses a quick kiss on the lips to calm me down.
"Bubba, we will go to the same university because I got accepted into Princeton!" Bill says.
"That's great, Baby!" I yell. When we get home, we quietly sneak back into my house, not wanting to wake anyone up.
"Bill, Stan, is that you?" My Mom questions.
"Yeah, it's us, Mom." I explain.
"Stanley, you have two letters one from Princeton and one from Rutgers." Christian says. He hands me the letters and I sit down next to Bill on the couch. I start with the Princeton letter. I tear it on.
"Dear Stanley Uris, we read your letter and we are gladly informing you that you will be enjoying us this fall!" Bill jumps into my arms and hugs me.
"Your roommate, William Denbrough!"
Bill presses a deep kiss on my lips and smiles at me. He runs his fingers through my hair.
"You won't be having any nightmares. I promise." Bill whispers.