Bill-24

⚠️Homophobic Slurs⚠️
I can't remember a lot about Stan.
"Stan, I can't remember a lot." I explain.
It's getting to the late hours of the night.
"Well, most importantly we've been dating for 5 years." Stan whispers.
"Good because I know you are so beautiful." I say, Stan smiles and kisses me. I lace our fingers together, Stan tells me everything he knows about me. I fall asleep shortly after, in his arms.
*3 days later*
"Stan, help me!" I yell. I just got home from the hospital, obviously I fall off the bed while finishing summer work. Stan comes rushing out and helps me.
"How's math going, Baby?" He asks.
"Good, the stuff is coming back to me." I explain. He sits next to me and sighs.
"What's wrong?" I ask, he pulls up his sleeve. Revealing a massive bruise.
"Some returning students, probably graduated seniors beat me up on the ay here. I had to protect you Bill. I'm sorry." He starts to cry and I wrap my lanky arms around him. He flinches.
"It's okay, Stan. I won't hurt you and they can't hurt you anymore." I whisper.
"I know. They insulted you. They said that you should've died from the car because your a fag." I wipe his tears and I look him in the eyes.
"Stan, we've made it through high school with the Bowers Gang. We can deal with one insult. Promise me you won't make a big deal?"
"I promise."

I hate school.