Part 4-Bill

⚠️Mentions of Starvation⚠️
"Stan, wake up!" I yell, shaking Stan's body. The rest of the losers have come up onto the cliff and are getting dressed as fast as they can. I check Stan's pulse before throwing my shirt and pants on.
"He has a pulse." I state. I put Stan in the basket of Mike's bike before we all bike to the Derry Home Hospital.
"He needs at doctor!" I yell. Soon two doctors appear, putting Stan onto a cot.
"What's the patients name and relation to you?" The doctor asks.
"His name is Stanley Uris and I'm his best friend, William Denbrough. His parents are on a business trip in Chicago." I state.
"Okay William, I'm doctor Byers and I'll be doing some tests on Stan to see what's wrong." Doctor Byers explains.
(A/N:No relation to Will. I just thought of a name.)
I follow Doctor Byers and Stan into room 353. I sit in the corner while he does a couple of tests on Stan.
"Do you know when the last time he ate was?" Doctor Byers asks.
"I'm not sure. I'm sorry." I say, tears start to stream down my face. I start to pull at my hair, and the other doctor comes over to me.
"William, I'm Doctor Wheeler. Stanley's going to be okay, don't stress out." Doctor Wheeler explains, I shake my head.
*2 hours later*
"It seems like Stanley hasn't eaten in a couple of days. We will put fluids and a feeding tube into his body. He should be waking up any moment." Doctor Byers explains.
"Thank you so much!" I say. I drag a chair next to the cot, grabbing Stan's hand.
"Bill?" I hear Stan whisper.
"Stan, how are you feeling?" I ask.
"A little better. I'm sorry. I guess you know what I did." Stan mutters.
"Stan, it's okay. Just tell me why you tried to starve yourself." I explain.
"I just feel so fat all the time. Even my Dad says. I just want these thoughts to go away!" He yells, starting to sob.
"Stan, Baby, you are not fat. You're perfect, no matter what your Dad says or anyone else says. You're perfect to me." I explains, wiping his tears. He squeezes my hand. There's a sudden knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yell, the door opens, revealing the other 5 losers. Richie and Eddie obviously holding hands, Ben and Bev holding hands, and Mike lonely.
"How are you feeling Stan?" Mike asks.
"Probably like how he felt after I fucked his Mom!" Richie exclaims.
"Chee, it's not the time." Eddie says.
"I'm feeling better. Thanks, guys." Stan says.
"Well, we were all going to head home. Okay?" Ben explains.
"Okay, bye guys." Stan and I both say at the same time. They walk out and I get up.
"Where are you going, Bill?" Stan asks.
"I'm assuming you want to be alone." I say.
"No, please stay here. Can we cuddle?" He asks.
"Of course, Stanny."
I climb onto Stan's bed, lacing our fingers together. I wrap my arm around his, placing a kiss onto his temple.
"Bill?"
"Yeah?"
"What are we?"

AndIoop.