Bill-32

I can't believe today is the day. I'm marrying the love of my life, Stanley Uris  or soon to be Stanley Denbrough. Stan didn't want to keep his last name. I look at myself in the mirror, dressed in black tux. There's a sudden knock on the door, I open it, and Ben, Richie, and Mike are there.
"Hey, guys!" I say.
"Bill, you ready?" Mike asks.
"Yeah, I cant believe today is here. I've been waiting for this day for 9 years." I tell them.
"Well, the ceremony is starting soon." Ben explains.
"Bill, were ready." My Mom says. My parents and I worked out our little argument. My Mom takes me to the alter. I see everyone in the audience, I start to tear up once the music starts. The losers start to walk down the aisle. Ben and Bev together, Richie and Eddie together, and Mike with his girlfriend Brittany. When I see Stan I start to sob. 
He is so fucking beautiful.
"Hold it together, Bill." Richie whispers to me. I roll my eyes at him. Stan dressed in a tux just like mine. We get through the vows and all of the boring stuff.
"Stanley Uris, do you take William Denbrough to be your lovely wedded husband?"
"I do."
"William Denbrough, do you take Stanley Uris to be your lovely wedded husband?"
"I do."
"By all the power invested in me. I pronounce you man and man. You may kiss your husband."
Stan and I both lean in like I have multiple times. But this time is special, he's my husband.
Forever.

Idk how much longer this story's gonna be.