Six

Two Months Later

"There is something different about you."

Petunia looked to her mom and gave her an odd look. "Different...how?" She didn't think she looked different, she may have felt different but there wasn't anything that she had changed up. The only real thing different about her was that her 'bipolar' feelings weren't as intense as they were before. Sure she still had them but she didn't depend on her medication as much as she did.

Did she feel feelings of emptiness, she did but something after her trip changed. When they left the trip, their guide seemed to have disappeared and a replacement showed up. He said something about him becoming sick and needed to find a medical doctor. Petunia never got the chance to talk to him ever since.

She understood why girls tend to get hung up on the first person to take their virginity, but ever since she had her cherry popped, she felt free. She hadn't had a partner since, but she was able to explore her own body herself. There was a sort of freedom that he had given her and as liberated that she felt, she couldn't help but think about him. To the point that she still had very steamy dreams of her mystery man, except the face of her secret dream was Uriah.

Petunia had been putting his face to the sex man that invaded her dreams but somehow she felt that it fit. Their body shape was the same, the only thing missing was the tattoo. What were her chances at dreaming about him before even meeting him. Slim chance to nada.

"There's just something different about you. You seem to be in way better spirits." Her mom said and then her dad chimed in to. "Did something happen?"

She felt her face warm up as if she was hit by a sudden heat flash. She couldn't tell her parents that she had sex for the first time. Her mom maybe but not her father. "It was a great trip really. I'm not dead so that's always a plus." She could only shrug her shoulders in wonder.

When she felt her usual feelings of despair and longing hit, she tried to use that and change her thoughts. She tried to do the opposite which in turn make her try and touch herself, automatically thinking of Uriah and then somehow find herself waking from a dream never realizing that she fell asleep.

Seriously, what were the chances of her meeting him again?

***

Uriah tossed in his bed. Dammit. He thought and tried not to irritate his hard on. But even the slightest pressure had him going off on a frenzy. If he kept up with this pace, he would be rubbing his skin off before he could see anymore action.

Those damned dreams were killing him and they were of the same girl. Petunia, the one whose name was a flower and the prettiest hair he'd ever touched. Why the hell was his head playing visions of her over and over again. Even the damn dreams were getting too realistic, almost as if she was right there, in his arms just like the last time that he had her.

He groaned and then left his makeshift room before thinking of certain thoughts that would help him rid of his erection. He was tired of working himself and not finding the release that would help him. "Good Morning son." He heard a voice and turned to find his mother.

"It seems you're getting restless." She said to him as a matter-of-fact. There was no question, more like an observation. "You met her it seems."

Uriah turned to look at his mother. "Who?"

She had given him a look that he figured probably meant stupid question. She was a seer, she could see things. Apparently everyone had a few in their clans. "I don't think so." He replied back to her, grabbing a banana from her basket.

She gave him another look that he wondered if maybe she had ESP, because he was sure that one meant, 'I'm your mother, of course I know on top of being the clan oracle.' He took a bite and checked his watch. "Look mom, I'm not sure who you're referring to, and wouldn't I have known? Shouldn't the gods have made our reunion something earth shattering?" As soon as he said that, something boiled inside of his stomach. Like he had been punched in the gut, and the fruit that he was consuming was making its way back up.

Uriah doubled over in pain as something wracked his body that wasn't nearly close as pleasurable as an orgasm. What the fuck is happening? He asked himself as the gut wrenching, intestine squeezing came and then left. He vomited the banana where he was doubled over on the ground and looked at his mom who was watching him with hooded eyes. "Mom." He groaned.

She had her arms over the other and then grabbed him a cup that had water in it. He took it and drank it all in gusto and then wiped his mouth. He moved to clean the mess that he made. "What just happened?" He asked her.

"It seems that you haven't mated. You seem to be fighting against it. Your Jaguar wants out but you're not allowing it." She stated as if she knew exactly the pain.

"First you're telling me that I have met my mate, which I don't recall. And I should. Then you're telling me that my animal wants to come out when I have been waiting seventeen years since I hit puberty for it to come. How is this supposed to work?" He just turned thirty-two when his clansmen were in puberty when they had met their mates. If there was an equivalent to a male spinster, he might just be one.

His mom had a blank look in her eyes and he figured that when she was seeing something into the distance that he couldn't ever pick up and waited when she rejoined him again. "Your last partner." She said and then walked away.