Epilogue

Petunia learned that the Council held tournaments within the Source world to be considered a Master, they had to forego trials and come out at the top. She wasn't quite ready to become a master but it helped when she found out she wasn't the only one who could teleport. There were many Witches, Warlocks, and Sorcerers who had the same powers but only those who were truly strong could become Masters at their trades.

She grew more steadily with her powers and having the ability to turn invisible at will. With more willpower, she'd be able to turn herself and others invisible as well. Just like she was growing, so was Uriah as he was able to turn to his Jag, and back just as quickly. They were becoming in no better words, a power couple.

Being back in South America, it's dense jungle and the fact that everything wanted to kill her, she braved way to getting to Uriah's clansmen. Even though she had told him Saturday evening that they would be heading to his clan, they ended up going back a few weeks later due to the rituals not happening until the next Solstice. Luckily for her, she basically had no need for plane rides or tickets when she could just teleport them wherever she really wanted and they were in the deadly jungle in a blink of an eye.

She remotely remembered some of the scenery from her trip and though it felt close to ages, the environment brought back memories of meeting her mate.

He had stepped out of the jungle, sweat marring his clothes to his skin like he was wearing second skin. His corded muscles bulged from underneath and the sun illuminating his olive skin. He looked like he had stepped off a set for an Indiana Jones remake and she knew that them having met that day changed her future.

When they made their way to what would have been his hut, Petunia saw a familiar face as Ybarra welcomes them and she gave Uriah's brother a hug. " I see things worked out between you two. Welcome to the family." He said as they moved apart. Ybarra looked like his brother but had short cropped hair and darker eyes. They were still hazel but not as green as Uriah's and he seem to be more easygoing. They both were close in build but Uriah was a bit bigger. His brother on the other hand was a tab bit tanner than he was. He was shirtless and wearing what could have been a loincloth made out of either leather or some kind of fabric and Petunia knew that that's what the older, traditional Tribesmen wore.

"Thank you brother." Uriah said as he clapped his brother on the back and walked towards his hut leaving Petunia standing with Ybarra. "Thank you for staying with him and I'm sorry if I had been hostile to you." She apologized to him and he shook his head. "Don't be, I understand both of your sides and I don't know what was going through his head. I think our father abandoning us did more harm than we would have liked to admit." Ybarra said as his features hardened a bit and Petunia wondered what that meant for him. "Let bygones be bygones. You're one of us now and I shall protect you with my life as you are my sister." He said and Petunia's throat tightened at the mention. She never knew what it was like to have siblings and the mention of a brother, not by blood, had her by the heartstrings.
She knew their baby would be in good hands should anything ever happen to her or Uriah.

He took his leave after pointing in the direction of Uriah's hut and she thanked him once more as she headed in the direction. As she passed by members of the clan, they greeted her and anyone looking in would have just thought that the tribe was like any other tribe in the Amazons. It was secret that this was a very small clan of powerful Jaguars and if the secret ever got out, they could be in danger. She was fascinated by them as they were a clash of modern and old as they adorned their tribal gear and some wore modern clothes. She was surprised that technology hadn't been brought into the clan but she knew from Uriah's experience that they preferred the solitude and if others wanted technology, they trekked into the city.