Thirty Two

Petunia had awoken to an intense hunger as she crawled out of bed. She wasn't alone and figured Uriah most likely snuck in late last night because she never noticed. He was naked except for sweats and she tried to sneak out of bed but his arm tightened around her. She tried once more and he pulled her against him as something hard pressed into her butt.

He nuzzled into her neck as she froze and tried to stay still, Hoping not to wake him but he rubbed his erection on her and she felt her pulse quicken. They didn't say much as she could feel his heartbeat and knew he was no longer asleep and they both wanted something. Something so intimate and deep that no words could have been able to describe the feeling as his hand came up to cup her breast from the inside of her shirt. He rolled a nipple between his fingers and she had to suppress a moan as electric shocks reverberated down to her core.

Her body was moving of its own accord as she ground her bottom against his erection and it didn't take much to reach behind her to find his hard rod. He pushed her sweats down the curve of her ass and the skin to skin contact as his hot, hard, erection rubbed against her buttocks.

His hand was still rolling her nipple as the other one that held her close to him came up to hold her throat as he lifted her chin, his mouth on the back of her neck was hot. He bit into her and it had her tightening her thighs together as the pain melted into pleasure. She grounded against him hard as if they were inexperienced teens and he had slid himself in the valley of her thighs jerking himself as he tried to gain access.

Petunia led him inside of her and from the lack of foreplay, she found herself ready and wet for him as he slid himself into her wet folds. She held her breath, feeling him fitting her like a glove and could only gasp. He continued to hold her throat to him as he slowly thrusted inside of her and she hated it.

As if he knew how she was feeling, he moved slightly quicker and deeper as his hand fell to her shoulder to use as leverage to bring her down onto him and she could feel his lower body slapping into her as the sound felt like it was echoing off the walls.

They continued in their silent mating until she felt a wall crumble just like a dam and everything that was being held together broke. Her body milked him as she clenched around him, her voice wanting to scream a melody. Instead she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from crying out as she let go. She could hear his ragged breathing and groan as he gave quicker strokes before he gave one last thrust.

They were both breathing heavily as he held her to him and they didn't move for minutes. He held her to him like a vice and she couldn't even imagining moving at that moment. As minutes passed, Petunia could feel his semi erect cock moving out of her and she almost wondered if Uriah had fallen back asleep but his biceps twitched and he moved away, letting her go.

She sat up on the bed as she turned to look at him and he lazily blinked at her with his hazel eyes as she moved to take a shower to wash last night away. Not a second sooner, she felt him there as he joined her and they had both cleaned up before facing the madness that was they were supposed to filter through. "How did it go last night?" She asked as she shampooed her hair and he was standing under the spray. He was clean and the dried blood had been cleaned off him before he joined her in bed and she was thankful for that.

His eyes were closed as he answered, "Fine. A detail of Enforcers showed up and took over. We were all sent home as another team had their people sent to different various locations. I'm surprised they moved that quickly."

"Are they usually slow?" She asked him not imagining Enforcers being 'slow.' From what she had seen and heard, they moved quickly and efficiently and that's why only the best get chosen to become an Enforcer.  "The Council has their idiotic regulations and law systems put in place so that no lines are crossed with the humans. Considering half of the staff were humans, we need to tread lightly apparently when it comes to them." Uriah explained, his eyes closed still.

She nodded her head and felt relief in having not to do another mission and it wasn't because she didn't want to, but she was exhausted and though she wanted to help, she would worry for Uriah's safety and she knew she couldn't be a parent alone. It was not like she cared deeply for him or anything was what she told herself but deep down, she was just fooling herself.

After they had both showered and changed, Perunia changing into jeans and a t-shirt. She came to a conclusion as she realized her pants fit more snugly than she remembered as she tried to squeeze into her jeans.

Pouting at the slight body change, she switched them out for a plain pair of sweats and they both left the room. They had stumbled across a full house, many bustling around to feed the captives and she helped herself to breakfast. There were children running around playing and many in white. They had saved close to forty last night and some were being tended to medically as healers were summoned for those who needed it.

The couple found Cass and Kanin who were sitting with Trent as they ate their breakfast and Petunia watched the other man. She caught what Kanin can do the previous night and she was awed as to the odd pairing that he made and he smiled at her as he caught her gaze. The other human, Jameson had a laptop on the table and they chatted, everyone looking like they had not gotten much sleep.

"Good Morning." Trent said to them as they approached and they reciprocated the words taking a seat. "So is that it?" Petunia asked taking a bite of eggs looking all too hopeful.

Trent shook his shoulders as he said, "The Council wants us to back off, but they're willing to take volunteers in the missions to eradicate any other facilities." He said and she hoped that Uriah wasn't planning on leaving. As selfish as she was, it was dangerous and she saw firsthand last night of what could happen and she didn't know if that Poor Lion made it or not.

"What now? Do we just go on with our lives?" Petunia asked and Trent shook his head. "We understand the risks that are being taken and from what I've seen last night, wherever it is you're going, your mate will follow." He said smiling at Uriah and he shook his head as he took a bite. "Not unless I chain her to the bed." He muttered under his breath but with everyone's heightened senses they heard him say it and laughed.

As soon as they finished their breakfast, Petunia and Uriah went for their daily walks as he breathed in the fresh cool air. It was different from the forest that he was used to but it was nice. "We're leaving tomorrow." He told her and she watched him as she nodded her head. "Okay but where? Are you leaving me again?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"Back to your parents while we get everything figured out." He explained to her and she nodded her head in agreement, as they figured out how to say farewell to all the new people they had met.