Fourteen

Uriah if he was the type to work up a sweat and become nervous under the watchful eye of a parent, he would have caused a flood. Except he was better at masking emotions and he hid the fact that he was nervous and that he knew what mothers can be like when they feel that their young is in danger.

After exhausting resources the day before, his concern when they had passed by a certain floral shop had him running into the last person he wanted to see. Judie was putting an arrangement together when she looked up and glared at him. He had to do a double take and he would have avoided the street if he knew that she was that near. She had exited her shop and they had exchanged not too nice words when she had accused him of something he had no idea of.

She had told him a few days ago her daughter had left home to find him and he was glad that Adam wasn't around. Even though he had left Petunia behind, he didn't want to hurt her parents and they were only looking out for their child. He couldn't fault them and in reality, he knew he was the bad guy. He promised that as soon as they found the coven, he would go back and find Petunia to get her to come home.

Ybarra had given him a strange look and he had promised to explain the full story to his brother once he helped him track down the Witches who could help him.

They rested the night in New Orleans and as they slept, Uriah felt the usual pane of existence take him to their secret rendezvous. He was in the cave and her back was turned to him as he entered, the waves crashing around them like a veil. Her hair looked over her back as she wore her usual night gown. He never gave it a second thought because he usually had it off before he knew it.

She turned her head to look at him and an angry looked filled her eyes before she turned fully to glare at him. He knew that the figment of the dream represented  that he was aware of what he had done. He knew that she wouldn't be happy with him and it may have been influenced by the run in with her mother as well.

He moved closer to her and so did she. He really didn't expect the sting as she raised her hand and slapped him. Uriah could almost hear the echo and and he swore it hurt like a mother, but he glanced at her and there was a heat as she was whispering something he couldn't make out. Instead, a heat filled him and before he knew what he was doing, his hand had pulled her closer and his lips were on hers in an instant.

They mauled each other as if they couldn't live without one another yet at the same time it was like they both wanted to kill each other. She said something to him but he couldn't hear as he reached down to find what he wanted the most. Her hard taut nipples poked against him and he bent low to suckle the peak as if he was starved. Her hands gripped his hair and he moved lower to find her wet and he lost his mind. He couldn't think as he inserted a finger into her at the same time he lifted her left leg up so that he could get better access.

He was licking and lapping at her opening at the hard bud and he could feel the jerks and the back of her knee shake as he had it propped on his shoulder. He knew he was right where he was supposed to be from the tending of her inner thighs and the hard grasp in his hair.

Uriah couldn't take it anymore as he moved and lifted her up only to bring her down on his hard, aching cock and impaled her as she trembled around him. They didn't say much as usual and their moans mixed with the waves as he used her buttocks to leverage her and bounce her body up and down on himself. He didn't do the usual seduction and this time it was hard and fast. He wanted her so bad that it almost took everything in his power to not wake up and find her immediately.

When he had climaxed hard there was a look in her eyes as she watched him and he swore there were tears. Something was happening to him and he swore his unconscious mind was telling him that he fucked up and needed him to regret what he had done.

He felt as if something had knocked him away because he woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and another raging hard on as he wiped a hand over his face. His gut hurt as if someone had punched him and he knew it had to be the underlying guilt that was eating at him. He tried to go back to sleep but he knew at that point in time, it would be impossible. 

Uriah took off from their room and figured it was possible he needed to run but he couldn't shift. His Jaguar didn't want to come forward so he was reduced to walking the streets when he unconsciously found himself coming to the door of the Alamays. He looked up at the staircase that led to their old home and thought that he could turn back but cursed himself as he took the steps up and knocked. It was right before seven in the morning when the door opened and a disheveled Adam looked at him and seem to do a double take. 

"You have a lot of nerve." He stated and stepped halfway out of the door frame when Judie was behind him and they both looked at him. He was sure he looked pathetic and he was sure there were probably dark circles under his eyes per usual. But either he was a masochist looking for torture or something was wrong with him because he asked, "Can I come in?"