PART-4

Part4- Sharing past with him

Mahir's Pov

Days are passing.

Me and Bela are becoming close to eachother. Close means not physically but emotionally off course.
I started to understand her .
She is unique. She is different. Unintentionally I am getting attracted towards her more and more.How can anyone resist themselve to not like her? I know, this is wrong, I know this is impossible. And I didn't expect anything from her. What should I do. I don't have anything in my control. My brain always warns me, it yells at me for thinking about her like this way. But you can't control your heart after all . Every time I see her, this feelings grow more n more n more.

She is sitting beside me , I am driving towards an orphanage, Sakshi Devi Orphan Home . She used to come here. She always goes inside alone. She says that she needs some lone time. And as always I can't deny her and wait for her outside.

We reached and came out from the car. I went towards the boot of the car where she put so many bags. I carried them and we headed towards the orphanage.

But Today something different has happened.
I was standing outside of the orphanage. When suddenly she came to me and said,

Bela: You also come today.

Me: Really!! I can go inside??

Bela: Yes, now please come.

She hold my hand and we entered.

The orphanage was huge and It was beautifully decorated today. As soon as we entered many children came and hugged Bela tightly.

Bela wished "Happy Birthday" to them.. and they started playing with her. This is the first time I saw her laughing. She was laughing! She is enjoying! She is smiling! GENUINELY!
This is the most beautiful view of this world. The smile I can die for. How can someone look this breathtaking with a simple smile. I lost my breaths. I lost myself completely in her.

She came to me and introduce me with them. They cheerfully welcomed me. I wished them .
I feel so much peace this time. I wish time could stop now and never get start again.

They cut the cake. Bela and me feed them by one by one. We played with them. Whole day passed we didn't even realize.

Bela is still with them.
When the mother of the orphanage came to me and said, " She is an angel. She always comes here in a week. She provides them foods, clothes, toys and what not. She takes the complete responsible of their education. In today's world who can do this for someone whom she doesn't even know."

Me: "Only Bela can do." I said looking at her.
Bela came to us.

Bela: Mother, everything is sufficient na? Please let me know if anything needed.

Mother: Yes child, everything is perfect. God blessed you always.
She smiles and said, "Who is he? We never seen him before."

Bela stays quiet.