PART-8

Chapter8--Happy Birthday Mahir

Mahir's Pov

I woke up by the alarm.
I stopped the alarm but still sleepy. Then suddenly I remembered that today me and Bela are going out. I quickly got up from the bed and went to the washroom and freshen up. I wear my t-shirt and a denim jacket with a pair of jeans. After convincing myself I am looking handsome enough, I stepped out from my room.
___________________________________________

She called me and said she is waiting for me outside. I confirmed that she is not alone but with guards.

It's all look like dream to me. I mean I never thought that me and Bela can be friends. I remember when I joined this job she didn't even look at me properly. Always with cold expression. As we all know that she wants act like she is the rudest person of this universe, with a stone heart. But she is exactly the opposite.
From the first day I feel so connected to her.
Whenever she looks at me I feel myself completed, whenever she talks I feel like I can listen her for my whole life, whenever she smiles I feel like I am out of this world!
My heartbeat stopped by seeing her in pain, a little cut of her body gives me immense pain.

I can never imagined How much pain she had beared. She has gone through a lot. Situation and people forced her to be like that.
I wish I could borrow all her pain and sorrows.I want to take all her grief to myself and give her all the happiness of my share, which god stored for me.

I reached, and awestruck by seeing her. Her Beauty took me in another world, she is wearing red today. And she so stunning in this outfit, as if it's only made for her. Her silky brown hair is swaying in the air, her doe shaped eyes which expresses her inner innocence and purity of her heart, ahh, my favourite. Whenever I see into them i fall for her more. And those luscious red lip which are so hard to resist....

Bela: Thank god, you came, now stop staring me like alien and come.

I came back to this world.

She dragged me towards the car.
And opened the passenger seat.
I started going to the other side..But she stopped me.

Bela: Kahan? Tum yeha baitho. I will drive today.

Me: What! No, you seat. I will drive.

Bela: Why? Didn't I drive when you got hurt that day? And what do you think girls can not drive?

Me: No, no. It's not like that. I mean mere hote hue aap. Yeh mera kaam hai you know...I..

Bela: Haan, to karo apna kam. Your responsibility is protecting and taking care of me na?Then do that. I will do what a friend should do. Now will you please seat or arguing with me rest of your birthday.

Me: Aapse koun jit sakta hai.

Bela: Now you are talking wisely.

She laughed and starts the car.