PART-13

Part13 --New entry or Old entry

Author's Pov

At award night (USA) ,

They reached to the function. All media is shouting and jumping for Bela's interview and photos. The bodyguards are making way for them. And other managers told media that they get interview and photos after the function.

They enters to the huge auditorium. And took their position.

After sometime, it's time for the announcement of name of the most successful business personality of the year.

And that was the moment, when Bela first time felt nervous for this award. Then her eyes met with Mahir who was standing near the stage. Mahir has a huge smile on his face. As he was sure she is gonna win this.

Aarav hold Bela's hand and smiles. And Bela also feels better.

Then the announcer called Asad Ahmad khan who got this award previous year to present this award to the owner of this year.

Asad come to stage with a style. He is damn handsome, with sharp jawline , and perfect features. He is tall, and has well built body.

Asad: So the award goes to...

Bela got more nervous, she closed her eyes.

Asad: the youngest of our nominees, Bela Ahuja from India. Please come on stage and own this award to yourself.

All claps cheerfully. Bela opens her eyes. Aarav tightly hugged her and congratulate her.

Bela goes to the stage and took the award.

Asad gives her her mike to say something about these achievement.

Bela: Thank you very much for this honour. I am so overwhelmed right now. This achievement is not only mine but the whole team, our whole companies. The credit goes to all of the employee and my brother , Mr. Aarav Ahuja. He is my all time support system, my right hand.and I want to dedicate this award to all of them and my parents ,Mr. Anand Ahuja and Mrs. Sakshi Ahuja. Today I miss them a lot.

All clap for her. Aarav eyes become teary. And Mahir was ecstatic , his happiness knew no boundaries. He felt so proud.

After the Award function, There was a party held in same venue.

Everyone come and congratulate her.
Mahir is standing and seeing all this Happily. Bela's eyes were trying to find him. She wants to talk to him But because of the crowd she didn't.

Then Asad came to her, introduce her to their business colleagues. Most of the people already knows her.

Then they goes to media and give them bytes, and interviews. They said them to pose together. Bela and Asad poses for pictures.
Later Aarav also joined them.