Part 37

Chapter37-- Numbed.

Author's Pov

At Mahir's house,

Mahir: Ja rha hoon main yha se. Yhi chahti hai na ap?

Sumitra: Where are you going? Kah to aise rhe ho jaise 10 bungalow kharid ke rakha hua hai.

Mahir: Wo bhi kharid loonga ekdin.
Apko bhi pata hai. Main kya kya karna chahta tha, aur shayad kar bhi sakta tha. Lekin sirf apke wajah se nhi kiya. Kabhi pucha bhi nhi kyun meri singing se apko itna problem hai. Lekin ap mujhe kabhi samajh hi nhi paye.

After a heated arguement with Sumi, Mahir left his place.
He was upset by his mom's behaviour. But he also behave rudely sometimes when she keeps throwing dirty allegation to Bela. She used cheap languages for her. First he tried to handle the situation calmly but Sumi wasn't even ready to listen him. She makes it clear she never ever accept Bela or their relationship.

He was driving without knowing his destination. Feeling low. As he never behave rudely with his mother before.
He never took this topic before.
They came to London when he was 9 years old. They have nothing. Mr. Rishi, Arav's father look after their family, and gives them a place to live. After he died, Arav look after them while staying in India.
Mahir always wanted to be singer. But her mother was strictly against his passion. Sumi has restricted everything which makes them stand before media and camera. Being a ideal son, he never questions her. He completed his education and joined FBI. He was a very bright agent. From the head of FBI, Arav gets to know about him. He recommended his name for their Bodyguard. When Arav gets to know, it's Mahir. He immediately offers him the job as Bela's personal bodyguard. He even ready to pay a very high amount of salary for 24/7 hours duty. He can never say no to Arav and he needs to support his family financially. His mom was reluctant when she came to know about it. But Arav talked to her and she agreed. And the job changed his life completely.

After driving for hours, he found himself before Ahuja mansion.

He sighed and leaned into the seat.

For the next 4 days, he look after her mother in daytime and spend some time with her and at night he was on duty of the office.

It's the day of award ceremony.

Sakshi's room,

Mahir: I am happy that Arav is nominated. Bela is so much excited.
You must be so proud of him.

Sakshi smiles and nodded.

He hold the broccoli before her. She frowned.

Mahir: Khaa lijiye. Apko pata hai na apka jallad jaisa bete ko pata chal gaya to kya hoga.

She unwantedly eat it.

He makes her eat the salad and soup.
Then make her lie down on the bed.

After switching off the light, Mahir was about left the room. When his phone rings loudly. He immediately silenced it and went outside.

Mahir went downstairs. While Lucas and Brett came rushing to him.

They show a message to him. It was sent by a private number to the security of Ahuja's.

" Something is gonna happen in Southwark 18th RSA. Do something before something worse happens."

Brett: Is this any kind of prank! We just received it.

Lucas: As being so popular in the city, this is common. And-_

Before he could complete, immediately Mahir left, along with their whole team.