Part-15

Chapter 15 -- Confess it or not

Author's Pov

Few days passed after that incident.
Asad was continuously trying to contact Bela, and says sorry for his activity. He sends flower bouquets, sorry cards and all these things. But Bela seems unaffected by all his acts. Mahir was continuously trying to make her understand that it's absolutely ok, and not to break that deal. But Bela was immovable on her decision.

Arav came back and gets a big shock as he gets to know that Bela broke the deal. But he says nothing to her as he knows that Bela will never take anything wrong decision for their company.

___________________________________________

In college library,

Bela was lost in her thoughts, thinking about Mahir and smiling.

Amie was observing at her from a long time.

Then Bela suddenly noticed that Amie was looking at her with narrowed eyes. Then quickly she gets busy in her books again.

Amie coughs a little: So tell me, who is he?

Bela: huhh!?

Amie: You know very well what I am talking about. So answer me, Who is he?

Bela blushed furiously remembering Mahir.

Amie exclaimed: Oh my god! Bells look at you. You are blushing like a bride.

Bela bend down her head and says: No i wasn't.

Amie snatched her book and says: Tell me clearly or else I will create a scene in this library. My bestie is in love and i am oblivious about it, no way. Now tell his name. Is he handsome? He has to be. Hot....

Bela: Mahir.

Amie's eyes widened. She screams out of her excitement. But Bela manages to calm  her down after so much efforts.

Amie: I knew it. I just knew it from the very first day that something is cooking between you two. By the way nice choice haan. He is surely one of the hottest guy I have ever seen.

Amie hugs her and Bela smiles.

Amie: So finally, he proposed you!!!! I am so so sooo happy Bells. But why didn't you tell me that you guys are dating. I was about to go in depression thinking about what happened that ni....

Bela (sadly): We are not dating. He doesn't proposed me yet.

Amie: What!!? Why? What's wrong with that looser? Why does he always...

Bela: Amie, I don't know. May be it's just one sided or else he must be shying.
That's why I was thinking to confess my feelings Infront of him.

Amie jumped up from her chair and screamed: Nooooooo.

Bela again sushed her.

Amelia whispered: No way. You are not going to confess anything to him. You are so naive Bela. You don't know these guys. You should take tips from me. As you know I am quite efficient about this love things.