Part-18

Part 18-- Drunk, Tears and Goodbye

Author's Pov

Few days later.

In a Bar,

Amie: Bells, enough. Look at you, you can not even stand properly.

Amie snatched the bottle from her hand.

Bela was in a highly drunken state.

Bela (drunken voice): Why would I stand? When I can seat. Give me back my bottle.

Amie: No.

Bela: Ok, waiter one more.

Amie glares at her him but waiter serves her as she already ordered to serve her as long as she says and she has already paid.

She got her drink and again continue.

Amie in a concerned voice: Bells, why are you doing this? Why are you hurting yourself?

Bela laughed a little: Hurt!? Am I ? Thank lord, atleast someone can see it. Oh my true bestie,can I get a hug?

Then she hugged Amie tightly. Amie patted her back to give her consolation.

Bela: But why am I hurt exactly???
Ummmm... I forgot. Can you tell me. But you know, I feel something is not right, something is broken inside me...but I couldn't point out exactly.

She keep blabbering...

Amie: Should I call Mahir?

Bela  broke the hug, saw her confused. Then something hits her.

Bela in a low voice: No. Never. I hate , I just hate...

Her throat dried, she choked her drink.

Amie patted her back to calm her down.

Bela: No, I can say it.

She tried to say again.

Bela: I just ,I just hate him...

Then tears clouds in her eye again.

Bela: Amie, you know na, how much I loved him....

Amie: Yes baby. I know, calm down. Relax.

Bela: But he, he doesn't. Or he does?? But Whatever he is doing,he is hurting me. I tried all possible way. I changed myself, my ways, my everything for him. But he didn't put any effort. Why?

Amie: Bells, ok. We will talk about it. Let's go home.

Ba: No. I will not go there.

Then she again starts drinking more. She is become uncontrollable today.

Mahir's Pov

I run towards her.

Amelia was trying to stop her, then she spotted me, give me a disgust look,shook her head and left the place.