PART-7

Chapter 6-- Friends Forever

Mahir's Pov

Now she is in meeting with the investors. We are in conference room. It's a confidential meeting so only Bela, me ,the CEO , the legal head of Ahuja's and the investors were in the room.
Investors were quite angry because of that fraud but Bela Ahuja is no less.

She explained the presentation and all other things .
They got very impressed by her.

She assured them that it will never happen again. She apologize behalf of her employee and she will find him anyway and make him confess the truth.

Finally they convinced and signed the deal and discussed the clauses.

Thank you God. Thank you so much.

She announced a meeting with all other employees and board heads of the company. She told them that they got the deal. They had to work hard, two times more than before and explained all other things.
And after this she warned them about this kind of fraudulent activity and says them to be more careful. Then She talked with the security department

After this she take that fraud's registration details. And we left the office.
___________________________________________

Finally she looks happy now. She sat behind me and I am driving. She informed Aarav about it.
It's 7:30 pm in evening.

Mahir: Thank god, finally everything is sorted.

Bela: Not really. We have to find out the culprit. I mean it is next to impossible that one person can do this type of crime and nobody knew about it.

Me: We have his details right. Police is also finding him right.

Bela: Police ke varose rahe to ho gaya kam. Aur jaha tak details ki baat hai I'm sure they are all fake. He joined the company 3 months back. Itne se time pe ek zara si employee aise diamonds ke saath cherchani karna is next to impossible. We have many guards, thousands of locks, and most of them are password lock. Then how can he do this that easily and just escape.

Me: Yes, actually mam. Aisa lag raha hai chori karne ke liye hi join kiya ho. Now how will we find him? Koi plan?

Bela: Abhi tak to kuch socha nhi hai. Maine ek private detective hire kiya. Usse doondna hi parega. Company ki reputation ki sawal hai. Agar usne confess nhi kiya to fir unhe kahi na kahi lage ga company ne hi unke saath fraud karne ki koshis ki.
Let's see, what can we do.

Me: Ok mam. By the way congratulations for the deal . I am so so soo happy . I was praying to god and he listened to me finally.

Bela: That's really sweet of you Mahir. Thank you so much. Umm, I think I should give you a treat for this.
So aj ka dinner meri taraf se.

I stopped the car .

Me: But we reached to your penthouse mam.
I said disappointedly.

Bela: No problem, you go and change. I also need to freshen up and then we can go out for dinner.