Part - 27

Chapter 27-- Happy one year anniversary!

Author's Pov

Next day,
Morning.

Bela came out from the bathroom,

Bela: Mahir tum_

She left speechless. The room had been mess in another level. All clothes are scattered here and there, the drawers were hung open. The wardrobes were complete mess, bedsheets were pulled down from the bed.

And Mahir is nowhere to be find.

Then suddenly he peaks out his head from the piles of clothes..

Mahir: Finally..

He yelled.

Mahir: Mil gya.

He sighed. Actually he lost something really important.

Bela's Pov

I let my eyes wander one more time to the room, then back to his face.
He seems notice the mess he creates and gulped nervously. Then he pass a sweet smile to me. Undoubtedly for sure if was another situation, this would work to clam my anger , but right now my OCD overpowering over me.

Me: What the hell you think you are doing!!

Mahir: Um. I. A-actually I lost something. It's r-really important. I. Please don't glare me like that. I can fix this. I know you have OCD. Just give me 2 minutes.

He said in a timid tone.

Me: 2 minutes? You think 2 minute can fix this.

I closed my eyes in irritation. The mess is just too much for me. It annoyed me in another level.

I opened my eyes. He is sitting just in the middle of the chaos. Between all the clothes, and other essential. My bra is hanging from his hair. He pulled out all his clothes from his three trollies. He throw out all our clothes from our cupboard too.

Mahir: You look good in this bathrobe.

He tried to flirt.

Me: You wait I just..

I was trying to make my way towards him, but I slipped on the oil spills in the floor, and before he could catch me I fell down in the mess he creates. Thankfully there was pillows scattered here and there, I didn't get hurt that much.

Mahir: You ok Mam?

He crawl through the clothes towards me.

He looks at my face, and burst into laughing. I glared at him, feeling angry, irritated, outrageous.

He has audacity to laugh!! I slapped on his arm.

Me: Now why are you laughing like a loon at me ?