Part-20

Part 20-- Investigation

Author's Pov

6 days passed. There is no sign of her. She just vanished like air.

Media, newspaper, magazine, articles, every news channels were covered with this news. The news of missing Bela Ahuja is spreading like fire in forest.

Mahir's Pov

"Don't you feel anything for me in this whole year?"

"This is last time I am here. If I go from here today I will never return again."

"Good Bye Mahir."

Her words are enclosing my ears continuously... Her crying face when she left from my room, haunting me as a worst nightmare.
I feel nothing but guilty. I am regretting over everything. Why didn't I stop her? Why didn't I tell her what I feel for her ,how much I love her.

She was just there Infront of you, and what did you do Mahir!? You just let her go!

My subconscious mind taunts me again.
God!!! What did I do? How can I do this??

Her face is swaying Infront of my eyes every moment.
Why do I living my fucking life. Till then, I was consoling myself that she is fine in her Mansion. I left for her own good. But now I don't even know where she is. How she is.
Without her, Life is becoming a hell to me. I am living like dead body.
But I have to live for her. It's all because of me. If I stopped her that day,It wouldn't has happened. I am responsible for this. & Now It's my responsibility to protect her, I am her bodyguard.

God please keep my Bela safe until I reach to her. Please.

Author's Pov

6 days back,

Mahir and Amelia immediately went to Ahuja Mansion. It was all crowded. surrounded by Polices, media, press,minister's cars.

They checked out at the reception gate, and saw Arav and Asad with police commissioner of the city of the London police,they are discussing something. Arav is shaking with anger and stress. He was in his most devastated state.

Aarav yelled: I want my sister back in any cost.. Do whatever you can. I ...

Edward ( Police commissioner) : I assured you that the whole police force will find Miss. Ahuja from any corner of the world.

Edward Jones is very good friend of Asad.

He ordered the inspector that he wants all employees of Ahuja's, from all branches of allover the cities within 8 Hours.

Other investigators are started their investigation of their business partners and rivals.

After seeing all this Mahir completely broke down. He was lossing his thinking ability, his hands and legs feels like immovable. Then Bela's face comes Infront of his eyes. He couldn't believe that it's actually happening. He closed eyes and took a deep breath.

He says to himself , I know you are fine, nothing will happen to you until I am alive. I will find you anywhere from this world.

Then suddenly his eyes went towards his watch. A ray of hope sparkled inside him.
He removed his watch, but it was stopped. The watch he gifted Bela on her birthday, and his , the two watches were connected to eachother. And each watch was connected with their pulse. All negative thoughts started clouding over his head.
No,no. She must be do it intensionally. She was angry at me so she must be throw it away or destroyed it.

He quickly checked the gps. He tracked her last location before the watch has stopped.

And gives his watch to Police and says them the details.