Part-14

Part 14 -- Humiliation

Author's Pov

Mahir was confused what to do. When his brain always scolds him to go near Bela but his heart becomes a barrier everytime. His heart was not accepting to see her with anyone else where his brain also says that she deserves far better than him. But it became more difficult for him to resist Bela to nearing him. He truly loves her a lot. He was not able to control his mind and heart at the same time.

Whereas Bela is oblivious of all of this. She always initiated because she thought he is shying. She loves to spend time with him.

In these days, Bela and Asad meet frequently regarding their new project. The project is gonna gonna start from next week. They are so involved in it. As this project will be very very beneficial for both companies.

Some days later,

Bela gets an invitation of Asad's birthday party.
Asad personally comes and invites Bela and Arav. But Arav says he can not able to come because he will not in the city that day. But Bela will surely comes.

Asad's Birthday,

They get ready and leave for the party.

It was a grand party. Bela and Mahir enters to the venue together. Then Bela goes to Asad and wishes him with a bouquet of flower. Asad hugs her .

Asad: You looks so sexy in this dress. By the way thank you so much you came to my party. You have come and enhanced the Beauty of my party.

Bela feels so uncomfortable under his touch. She tried to came out of that hug but he hold more tightly. Bela slightly pushes and excuses herself.

Mahir came to her .

Mahir: Mam, all ok?

Bela: Yes, Mahir. I just feel suffocated. Exertion ho gya tha.
Chalo thodi der bahar garder area jate hai.

Mahir: Ok.

They are about to to go when Asad come to her.

Asad: There you are. I've been looking for you. After all you are my special guest.

Then the organizer announced that it's time to cut the cake.

He hold her hand drags her with him. Bela turn to see Mahir who was already looking at her innocently.

Then Asad cut the cake and tries to feed her. But Bela took the piece and eat herself and gives Asad with a smile.

Mahir's Pov

Asad drags her to dance floor and starts dance with her. I mean there so many people are present. Why did everyone cling to my Bela only. And what's wrong with her! Wo kyun kuch nhi bol rhi hai usse. I just hate when he touches her. I feel so disgusted. I am feeling so angry on her.
But she said they are gonna work on a project together soon. So she has to behave properly. It's nothing mahir. Don't think too much.