Part-41

Part 41- THE TRUTH

Bela's Pov:

I went back to the garden area, where the party was going on.

I saw Bhai was talking to Mr. Simpson & his team, our new dealers, while Amie was standing beside her.
Amie's Parents , Mr. & Mrs. Willson was here, they were having a conversation with our clients. Akansha was clicking selfies with his boyfriend. Kim, Jonas, Kara and our friends were playing games.Everyone enjoying the party. We keep it as small as possible, as bhai didn't wanted to take any risk with the securities. Even after that, about a thousand people have invited. They came here to share our happiness, to give us their blessings. I feel so blessed. Its is our wedding celebration. I smiled to myself.

Suddenly I noticed Asad wasn't here. Yes, I didn't saw him today. Where is he!? I was about to call him, but I saw uncle, his dad.

''Why the hell the bride is standing here, all alone?'', Kim exclaimed after seeing me and approached me.

Then he dragged me with them before I could ask uncle about Asad.
They were playing some game. I also joined them. Honestly it felt stupid. But later I started enjoying with them.

After a while, Bhai and Amie came to us.

"Hey, Where is Mahir?", Amie asked.

Jonas: He must be with his friends there, ask them.

I excused myself from them.

Me: Wo, He actually.

Amie: He isn't there. I'm sure he got scared. He said he will compete with me in -

Bhai: Where is he? Our partners want to meet him personally.

Bhai interrupted her in his stoic tone.

Me: Uh, Actually, he has gone somewhere.

Bhai: What do you mean?

Amie: Washroom dude. Wait, I'm going to get him here.

Before I could say anything she was already out of our sight.

Me: Actually no bhai, he has some really important work, so he had to go.

Bhai looks at me sometime.

Bhai: You are kidding me, right?

Bhai yelled.

That caught people's attention to us. We give them fake smile and they got busy with themselves.

I nodded in denial.

Me: No, he left, but he-

Bhai: Are you serious? It's his fucking wedding day. All guests are asking ab-

Me: Bhai, I know. I mean. It's almost evening now. Everything is almost done for today. The guest can enjoy the dinner & then I'm also tired now -

He shakes in shoulder in disbelief.

Bhai: What can I expect more?
He never loss a chance to disappoint me.
The more I am trying the more I am failing to do so.

Me: Please, don't say like this.

Bhai: Then where is he? Aisa kya important kam aa gya ki apni wedding day pe tumhe aise akeli chhodke jana padhe. Pahle to uske wajah se hum sab media allow nhi kya. Though you know that it would look so bad and rude. People are already making a fuss about it. But now I think it's better they are not here Otherwise just think What would have been happen.

Me: It's just_

Just then Amie came as a saviour. She tried to divert Bhai's attention. She may heard out conversation while coming back.