PART-5

Part 5 - Broken

Mahir's Pov

We are in her class now.

Kal jo kuch bhi hua. I can't forget in my life. I didn't sleep for the whole night..How much pain she has gone through. But I feel happy that she shared this things to me. how could she bear all this alone. She is the strongest woman I have ever seen.

After classes, Amelia declared that tonight she has to come in a pub.

Bela: Amie, try to understand please. I can't come. You know na I don't like parties, loud music and all this things. So what would I do there.

Amelia: I don't know anything. You had always denied. You are just 23. Stop behaving like oldies. You are coming. That's it!!

Bela: Sorry Amie. I can't. You go n enjoy.

Then Bela left. I ran behind her. She sat in the car. When Amelia came to me and said me to convince her.

Amelia: Please Mahir, Do something na. We all are going. And she is my best friend. These are the last few months of our college life. All of our friends are coming. She also needs relaxation. All the time she just works or involves in studies.
You just convince her and come with her at the pub . I will be waiting bye .

Me: Bye, I will try.

She is right. Bela has all rights to be happy. If that party would relax her mind then I should try.

I sat in driver seat and start driving.

Me: Mam, please agree with her. She was looking so sad.

Bela (instantly): Oh, so you also get sad after seeing her sad. And that's why you are saying me to go. Whom do you work for? Me or her? Mr. Bodyguard.

Oh my god. She is thinking that I am here to convince her for Amelia's sadness!

Me: No mam, you are getting me wrong. I want you to go enjoy with your friends. We all need relaxation sometimes.

Bela: I don't need....

Me: Please, mam pleasssse... I also want to go.

I made a puppy face. My puppy face always traps my mom. I hope it works today also.

She stayed quiet. I am sadly continue my driving.
After sometime,

Bela: Ok, I will go.

I instantly stopped her car and looked at her. I am so happy that she is going to enjoy like all other. I grinned ear to ear.

Me with a huge grin: Tonight 10 pm mam.

Bela: Hmm
___________________________________________

At around 10 pm,

I was waiting for her outside of the mansion. I wear a black shirt and denims.

Finally She came. I was stunned. I forget to breathe. My mouth got hung open. My jaw dropped. She is looking outstanding.