PART-6

Part6 - Persuading her

One week passed away. But still she is the same. She becomes like before. In this week I tried all the possible ways to make her smile, to make her talk with me. But All my efforts went in vain.

I used to talk nonstop but she behaves like I am invisible. Even she never says me to shut up. I said her my irritating childhood stories, my college stories. But I never get any reply from her. I think she didn't even listen my words.

Am I hurt her that badly?

She is upset, it is visible on her face clearly. What should I now.

We are in her office now. Suddenly Aarav came.

Aarav: There is a problem Bela. You have to go to Italy for few days. uha pe ek employee humare company ki diamonds ke saath cherchani ki aur, bhag gaya. Now he is missing. Police try their best to find him.
Investors bohot varke hue hai, bohot gusse mein hai. They want to talk to the company's owner. Ab bas tum hi sab kuch handle kar sakti ho.

Bela: Whattt! I have to go now. It's matter of reputation of the company. Papa ne bohot mehnat karke yeh sab khara kara hai. Main aise barbaad nhi kar sakti sab.
But humare pas to sare employees ki alag se files hoti hai. Jis mein uske saare details mil jayega. How can he escape?

Aarav : Don't take stress Bela. He will be caught soon. Aaj raat tumhe nikalna hai. Main tumhara private flight ready karwata hoon. And Mahir you are also going with her. Pack your bags.

Me: Ok, I will be ready on time.

Aarav left.
Bela is looking so stressed. Why god ,why are you doing this to her.
She works so hard all the time to make make this company no. 1. And that bloody employee tried to ruin it.
If I found him, I will kill him with my bare hand.
___________________________________________

We are in her flight now.
She is continuously busy in her phone calls.
I hope everything will sort soon.
She is so stressed. I can't see her like this.

She needs to rest. Ek baar hum pohoch gaye to wo rest hi nhi kar paegi. Kaise manau unhe ki wo thodi ther rest karle.

She cuts her phonecall. And hold her head with both of her hands.

Me: Is it paining mam? Can I massage your head?

Bela: No need. I am ok.

I can see how much ok you are. It's just that you are still angry with me.

Me: Please let me do it. You have to work their so much. Please mam. Please please p__....

Bela: Please don't irritate me. Tumhara baatein sun ke aur bhi zyada dard kar rha hai.

Me: I request. Ok. I promise. Iske baad main kuch bhi nhi kahunga .

Bela: Ok, fine. Happy.

I grinned ear to ear and say,'' Yes, mam very much.''