Part- 30

Chapter 30 -- Surprises

Mahir's Pov

Next day,

We reached London. Now we are on our way to Ahuja Mansion.

Bela: Pata nhi bhai ko kya ho gya.. Kal morning tak to unse baat hui thi.. Aj meri phone hi nhi utha rhe.

She told me. She was continuously trying to call him. We waited at the airport because we thought Arav and Amie must be coming to pick Bela. But Amie said she have some work so she is at her home and Arav also can't come.
And now Arav is not picking her calls. To which she is freaking out in another level.

Me: He must be busy know.

Bela: But he always picks my call and they returned yesterday. So now he s..

Me: Calm down. We are just going to your home. You can ask him.

Bela: Ek second Miss Collins ko phone laga ti.

Miss Collins is his PA. She hurriedly called her.

Bela: Hello, It's Bela here.

Bela: I am trying to call Bhai. Can you tell me where is he?

Bela: Oh. Ok.
Thank you.

She hung up the call.

Bela: He didn't even go to the office today. He is at home. Then also he doesn't have time to pick my call.

Me: You also know it's not true. May be he is doing something urgent.

Bela: But he can atleast answer my call and..

Then suddenly she stopped speaking.

Bela: Interview. Yes. Kal ka interview se shayad upset hai. Shit. You know na, it was just rubbish! Bullshit. I don't even imagine me and my brother like that. He must be thinking I also think the same.

As you all can see how much overthinking she is doing right now. Which didn't match her character. But this days she is always extra.

Me: Mam. Look at me.

She sighed sadly and looked at me.

Me: Arav is not a child. He is a very mature person. He of course knows that her sister can never thinks such low about him. And You know that.

She bited her lips and nodded.

Me: See we reached.

Bela: God. Finally.

She slipped out from the car and almost ran towards the door.

She entered the password and we get into the house.
It was all dark.

Bela: Yeh Lights ko kya ho gya? Bhai, Bhai.. Mumma..

She yelled.

Me: Main dekh ke aata hoon.

"Surpriiiseeeeee..."

Amie yelled  along with the people present in the hall and jumped over Bela.
Then the light turned on. It was all decorated. The hall is looking beautiful would be really understatement.

Then her all friends from college came out.

Bela: You almost scared me. Now what is this Amie? I just came from a business tour. I didn't go for any war. Why did you do all this? And where is Bhai?

Then Arav also came with her mom.

Bela: Bhai

She went to him.