Part-19

Part19-- Bela is Missing!!!

Bela's Pov

Next morning,

I opened my eyes. My vision is not clear.

God!!! My head is paining like hell. It feels like it can burst anytime. It felt so heavy. I pressed the both side of my forehead and sat on the bed for sometime.
I see another side if the bed, there is lemonade, and painkiller. I quickly drink that.
After a while I felt better.

I look at the surrounding, it's not our mansion but my office. How did I come here?
Oh God!!
Agrhhh!
What the fuck I drunk that much.
I hold my head. I remember. nothing.

But now I need a cold shower for this hangover.

I switched on the shower. Cold water helps to bring my senses. I feel some pain in my finger. I saw my ring finger is wrapped with a banded.
Who did this? And How did I got this cut?

After a long time I came out.

I changed into formals.
Again I tried to remember. But it's blank. There is something off. I can sense it. But I couldn't point out exactly what it is.

I came out from my room. I was thinking what must've been happened yesterday when suddenly I heard a voice.

'Hello,mam. Good morning.'

'Morning.' ,I replied absent mindedly.

But I snapped my at that direction. I saw a man wore our bodyguard uniform. But I didn't saw him before. He seems new.

Me: Who are you?

Person: 'I am Steeve. Your new personal bodyguard.'

I stumbled my steps.
New personal bodyguard.
What the hell is happening here!
And where is Mahir?

I quickly called bhai.

'Hello princess, good morning. '

Me: Bhai, Did you recruit a new bodyguard for me? Why did you get him out?

Bhai: Whom?

Me: I am talking about Mahir

I said in a bit loud voice because the situation is testing my patience level.

Bhai: Bela, I didn't say him to leave. Suddenly He submitted his resignation last night due to some personal issues.

Silence*

Bhai: Bela, are you there? Ok, listen, I will talk to you later and yes, Asad is coming for a dinner tonight. You were not receiving your calls so....

I hung up the call.

Mahir left!!!
My heart is pounding like it will came out from my chest.
I feel like everything is going out from my hand just like sand of a desert.
___________________________________________

1 month passed away.

Bela has broken all at once. She neither able to concentrate on her work or anything else. She became gloomy than before. She again forgets smiling, forgets talking, forgets how to live her life. She never think that something could effect her this badly. She always thinks nothing could hurt her. She is the strongest. She thinks she doesn't feel pain. But her love proves her wrong. completely. She was dieing from inside every moment.

Amelia always tried her best to cheer her up. She can't see her like that. She can feel her pain. She advised her to forgets him so many times. but all her efforts are going to vain.