Chapter- 28

Chapter 28-- Love is in the air!

Bela's Pov

I woke up to find myself alone.
Mahir hasn't returned yet.

I was about to get up from the bed when phone rang. I thought it was Mahir. But it was Amie. It's a video call.

Amie: Hey, What's up!?

Me: Nothing much. You say. Whoa. You look stunning.

She is wearing a deep purple party wear, hugging her body perfectly. She is looking so pretty, her hair ,makeup every thing was perfect.

Amie: Thanks babe. It's a party tonight.

Me: I see. By the way where are you? It seems a hotel room.

Amie: Yeah, it is. Actually I am in Singapore.

Me: What are you doing there? You know Bhai is also there. If you need something you can con...

Amie: I am with him only. I mean with the team.

Me: What?

Amie: Yeah.
I am the accountant. You know..so. You also have your team with you.

Me: Oh. Yes. But why didn't you tell me before? It's been 6 days. He also didn't mention about you. And..

Amie: May be he didn't find me important to mention you.

Me: No. May be he forgets to tell.

Amie: Leave this. Tell me how was your day? And Where is that Mahir?

Me: He has gone somewhere.

She smiled, and clapped excitedly, I don't know why.

Amie: Ok. Best of luck for tonight.

Me: What!?

Amie: I mean it's your 1 year thing.

Me: How did you know?

Amie: Amelia Wilson knows everything

She winked.Then we talked for some more time and then hung up.

I get up from the bed, and fetch my laptop.

I have some work pending. I think I have some time.

I checked all the emails and projects.
I get engrossed deep into it. Then suddenly I remembered Mahir told me to get ready on time.

I went to the bathroom and freshen up.

Then I went to the changing room.
I was about pick a casual outfit. But a thought came into my mind. Tonight is special. I am going to confess everything to him. I really want this to be special. I want to look special for him.

I opened the wardrobe. Lily, my designer sended some excellent gowns, supervised by Amie Ofcourse. I went through them. Really felt confuse what to wear. I never do this before, whatever they send, I used to be ready in them simply. Suddenly my eyes fell on a dress wrapped in a different cover. There was a note attached to it. I took the note and a smile formed my lips.