Part-17

Part 17-- One Last Try

Author's Pov

My head is paining and eyelids are still heavy. I didn't opened my eyes but I can feel people are sitting around me. I don't want to open my eyes. What if I get up, and get to know it is actually happening with me. What if it's not a nightmare.

But I have to know what is reality.
I opened my eyes.

My vision blurred.
I closed my eyes and tried to open.

'Thank god, thank god. You came into your senses. You scared me sis.'

Bhai pulled me into a hug, Amie and Asad was standing near the bed.

Amie run to me , seat beside me.

Doctors and nurses are present in the room.

'Bela, how are you feeling now? '
Asad asked.

And then my eyes went to my finger, that ring is still in my finger.
Reality hits me, It was not a dream.

Then doctor checked me and declared that I am fine now. My blood pressure dropped unaccordingly .It was because of stress and weakness.

Bhai concerned: Please, doc. You make her fit and well like before. Look at her, she is looking so...

Me: Bhai, I am fine. Bus pata nhi kaise chakkar aa gayi. Exhaustion ho gya tha.

Doctor: I prescribed medicines and your diet. Follow it accordingly. Take care of her. She will be fine. If needed, call me anytime.

Then our helpers came to drop doctor to their car.

Me: Bhai...

Bhai: Ok, now you take rest. We will talk later.

Me: No, bhai. Mujhe ap sab se kuch kahna hai. I don't want to get married.

They looked at me shocked.
Bhai caresses my forehead.

Bhai: We are not forcing you to marry him today na. You both have so much time to take decisions. You came into your senses after more than 20 hours. You need rest. We will talk about it later.

Bhai kissed my forehead.

& They left.
___________________________________________

Next day morning,

I tried to take out that rings from last but it's just stucked. God.

Then someone knocked my room.

Me: Come in.

I saw Mahir enters the room with a tray, some soups and medicines. My heart pained seeing him so unaffected. I ignored him and keep trying to open than clingy ring.

He coughed a little to grab my attention, but I ignored again.

Mahir: Mam, Rose (one of our househelp) was coming with these but she was busy in kitchen so I...