Chapter 11

Kenny calmed down after awhile, and Craig was gone. Kenny went home early, and I had to go help Wendy with the homecoming decorations. Even though the dance isn't until a few weeks we are low on people helping out so we have to work harder to make the decorations. The only people in the gym were Bebe and Wendy. Nicole already said she couldn't do it today. So did Red and a few others.

"Kyle over here!" I walk over to Wendy. "We need your help. Should the banner say 'Welcome Students' or 'Welcome Party Cows'?"

"Uh I don't think it would be a good idea to call everyone cows even though it's our mascot." I tell her.

"Told you Bebe." Wendy turned to the blonde you rolled her eyes. "I'm going to go get some paint. Can you help Bebe with the banner?"

"Sure." I stand next to the blonde girl as she watches Wendy leave the room. I haven't really talked to Bebe that much over the years.

Bebe quickly turns to me after Wendy leaves. "You're GayGreen right?"

I freeze and almost knock over the paint we did have. I glanced at her. "Wh-what do y-you mean?"

"Oh my God it is you!" She smiles brightly. "I knew it!"

I frown, and then smirk. "Oh really, BondieGirl?" It was Bebe's turn to freeze. "Heh knew it was you too."

Bebe looks at the banner, and sighs. "You going to keep my secret?"

"Only if you keep mine." I need to make sure no one knows I'm GayGreen. "So Wendy huh?"

Bebe blushes. "Shh someone might here."

"Bebe we're the only ones in here." I tell her.

"No... The vamp kids hang out under the bleachers." Bebe stated. I totally forgot about them. "I'll keep your secret Kyle as long as you keep mine. Also I can give you some dirt on some people."

"What do you mean?" I asked completely confused.

"I know why Cartman got a second homecoming ticket." She replied. "I over heard him talking to himself. He's planning on taking someone. I don't know who, and why someone would after the rumors though."

"How do you know they're rumors?" I asked. "He could be pimping himself out."

"Kyle this is Cartman we're talking about. Even if he is don't you think someone would see him outside of school doing it?" Bebe questioned.

"He could be doing it in a town over." I told her.

"You really think Cartman would go to the lengths of another town just to do that?" She looks at me like she won this battle.

"You don't know him like I do." I state remembering everything he's done in the past.

Bebe just stares at me, and back at the banner. "You're right. I don't, but Kyle I don't think you know him well either."

"You've changed Bebe." I tell her.

"You have two Kyle." She fired.

"Not much." I replied.

"Thats true." Bebe sees Wendy walk back in. "Hey Wendy."

"Hey I could only find blue paint, but the art club might have some green and black. Kyle can you check? I would, but I need to do somethings here." Wendy tells me, and I nod.

I leave the gym, and start looking for the art room. So I was right Bebe is BondieGirl... She likes Wendy. I kinda feel bad because Wendy is dating Stan. Eh they're probably going to break up soon likes always.

I walk up the stair to the second floor. Now where is that art class. I hear some techno music coming from one of the halls, and follow it. It was coming from the room I was looking for. I open the door to see the room empty except for one person painting with their back to be.

Black and red hair, purple boots, and black clothes. My guess is Pete the goth. "Excuse me?" Pete doesn't turn around. "Excuse me!?" I speak a little louder. Nothing.

I roll my eyes, and turn the stereo off. Pete instantly looks at me. "What conformist?"

"Got any black and green paint?" I ask, and he looks a little annoyed. "I'll take that as a yes."

I walk over to the supply closet, and look for the paint. The music comes back on, but a little more quieter. "What are you listening to?" I ask trying to break the awkwardness.

"Does it matter?" Pete asks as he starts painting again. "It's Protest by Skinny Puppy."

I nod, amd grab the paint. I start to leave, but I look at Pete's painting. I notice the mixtures of red, blue, black, and light brown along with a pale yellow. "Wow."

A painting of Stan.

Pete looks at me even more annoyed than before. "What now?" He hissed.

"It's just so." How do I say that it looks better than the actual person without insulting my best friend? "Amazing. Real talent."

Pete let's out a small huff, and looks back at his painting. "Thanks I guess."

"Why Stan though?" I ask him.

"Why not." He replies, and I think for a moment.

"Good point." I turn, and start to leave.

"Conformist." I stop in my tracks. "Don't mention this to him." I smile, and nod. I head back to the gym, and wondering what's going through that goth's mind.

When I walk into the gym I accidentally walk into someone. The pain got on both me, and the person. I look up to see the last person I was hoping for at the moment.

Tony.

After everything that has happened today I don't really want to talk to him. To make matters worse I'm covered in paint.

"Come with me Kyle. I'll help you get all cleaned up." Tony smirks, and takes my hand leading me to the locker room.