52

A/n: *Evil laughter* filler chapter, but still important. This chapter is filled with theory material.

TW: Cutting/Murder/Suicide mention

Before Stan was put into the hospital, Stan's POV

I was cold.

He gave me his jacket.

His flower like scent fuzzed my brain as he walked me home from his house. I was supposed to go to Cartman's workplace, but I told Kenny and Kyle I wasn't up for it.

The truth was, I wasn't. My ass was killing me for two total different reasons, and I know that if Craig saw me my ass would hurt even more.

"Favorite song?" I asked the goth boy next to me. He had his hands in his pockets and he looked like he was freezing. The idiot shouldn't have given me his jacket.

"Mr. R." He stated and I looked at him questioningly. Isn't that song about suicide? I was about to ask him why, but a look washed over his face that told me that I shouldn't push it. "Yours?"

I thought for a moment. "Whiskey Lullaby. It's sad and sweet."

Michael stared at me before nodding. We kept walking until I stopped and he looked at me confused as to why I did. "Sta-" I cut him off by kissing his lips lightly. "Stan..."

"I like you Michael." I stated. It was the truth or at least I think it is. My heart tingles when I'm around or think about him. My heart hurts when I see him sad and so much more. I feel the same around Pete, but this is greater. The next words out of my mouth I've only remember ever asking Wendy. "Can I be your boyfriend?"

Michael stared at me as I stared back before he answered. "Yes."

I kissed him once more before pulling away. "Also, I don't just want sex. I want an actual relationship where we like open up to each other and stuff." I stated. He stared at me and I could tell he was hiding something. He nodded.

"It will take some time, but..." He scratched the back of his neck. "I'm willing to open up to you."

My heart quickened a little. He was willing to open up, he never opens up to anyone. Or at least that's what Pete had told me, and honestly he didn't seem to.

I gave him a small smile. "Good because I want to know you more, and I mean the real you. Not the you that you put up so people won't hurrt you." I poked him lightly and his face showed that I struck a nerve. Uh oh.

"Stan I-"

"Well well well, what do we have here?" I turned around to see two guys, and one of them had a switch blade. What are we in the 50s or something? "Luke, what do you think?" The guy with the switch blade asked a guy that was shorter.

"Two fags." The other guy stated. "What do you think Morgan?" He asked the first guy.

"I was thinking the same thing." I guess Morgan replied. The next thing I knew was pain going through my right cheek. The fucker had punched me. Michael was about to punch the guy until a third one took him from behind. He fell to the ground and they kept kicking and punching him.

"Mich-ugh!" I felt something go around my neck. It felt like rope. The rope kept getting tighter and tighter until everything went black.

Anthony's/Alastor's POV (after Stan's in the hospital)

I waited patiently for the three idiots to show up. Tony was across from me spinning in his chair. His hair was bobbing along with the spins. "When do I get to meet the boss?"

"I don't see why you would want to." I shrugged and Tony shrugged as a reply. Soon I see three figures pop up. "Morgan, Luke, and Russell." I stood up and they stopped walking.

Morgan was hiding something behind his back, and after giving him a hard look he nervously pulled it out from behind him. It was a rope and small black hairs were on it. My jaw clinched.

"Sor-" A slamming sound cuts him off. We all look to the door seeing a guy wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans. "Bos-"

Click

Morgan slowly places the rope down and the guy motioned for him to kick it over with his gun. Morgan did so. The guy, the boss, picked the rope up with a gloved hand as he continued to point the gun at Morgan. "Boss I-"

Bang!

Luke fell to the ground, and another click followed. The boss pointed at Morgan again as he stared at the rope. "You strangled the wrong guy?"

"Well I-" A bang was heard and Russell fell. I'm so glad Tallahassee wasn't part of this.

"Now, Morgan." The boss looked at the taller male. "Who did you fucking strangle?" He asked calmly.

"It was this guy with black hair. It looked brown in the dark!" Morgan quickly replied. "He didn't even die! He just passed out!"

"Name, Morgan. I need a name." The boss inched closer with small strides.

"I don't know!" Morgan backed up and I made sure Tony sat back down. I winced as the gun was shot again.

The boss looked at us, his hood was blocking most of his face. You could only see the bottom of his nose down. He wiped a small drop of blood off of his face. "Keep Kyle alive until I get to him."

"But bo-"

"Did I stutter Tony?" The boss asked and Tony shook his head. The boss looked at me. "Anthony," ugh I hate that name. "They tried to kill the wrong guy. We need to get rid of Kyle's bodyguards. That includes Eric Cartman, that awkward Pete kid, a-"

"What about that Ezra dude?" Tony asked. He sure doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

"Oh I'm already taking care of him." The boss smiled wickedly. He motioned for Tony to leave and he did. The boss walked over to me, placing his gun on an operating table I stolen a few weeks ago. "You're hiding something from my Anthony."

"I don't know what you mean sir." I replied. A memory of a person flashed through my mind as I uttered those words. The same words that made pain grow on the boss' face. The next second I felt fingers around my neck squeezing tightly and slowly. "S-sir?"

It was getting hard to breath. I noticed his breathing was uneven and quick. "D-don't." He mumbled. "Don't!" He stared at me in the eyes and I could tell he was not himself. I winced as I felt more pain go through my neck and a trickle of blood rolled down.

"Va-Varian, you're hurting me." I whispered.

"Don't call me that!" I felt my head hit the wall and his eyed slowly turned different. The dark blueish green eyes strained to a light fearful blueish green. "Anthony... I." He pulled away before turning to leave. "Your roots are showing." He whispered before leaving.

I whimpered a little before getting up, I fell when he had let go of me. I stumbled to the bathroom, and looked at the broken mirror. My brown eyes looked weak, my glasses cracked, and like Varian said, my roots were showing my original red hair.

I hated my red hair. It reminded me of... The incident. The incident that ruined my life.

I gripped the sink and leaned against it lightly. I need to get more brown hair dye. I swallowed hard and looked at myself again.

I opened the medicine cabinet and lightly gripped the package of razor blades. No one questioned me why there were only the blades. I took one and stared at it, my reflection stared back. I felt the familiar cold blade go across my arm. I just want to feel something.

1

2

3

4

5

6

Six years to the date. Technically ten.

I looked at my reflection again. I took notice of the tears rolling down my cheeks.