Chapter 21

A/n: Please comment T_T
Also this is a filler chapter, but still important. Drama goes down.

Kyle's POV

I sat down in class letting out a long sigh. My teacher was behind his desk grading papers and I felt eyes on me. I glanced over to see Cartman staring. "Can you stop?"

"Stop what?" He asked in a bored manner.

"Stop staring at me." I hissed.

"Nope. I like the view." He kept staring, and I turned around blushing. I looked at my desk. I wish he would stop that.

"Sup you fucking idiots!" Our teacher walked in. "Sooo because some chick died you can do whatever you want, but don't forget the Christmas present exchange."

I let out a small sigh. I look over at the student teacher, Fable Alastor. He just moved here, but it seems like he's lived here for a long time. Cartman is driving me crazy. Why would he send those letters? Sure he's an asshole, but he hasn't really done anything that bad in months.

"I never looked good in mom jeans." I looked behind me to see some students doing TikToks in the back.

I sighed again and pulled my phone out to see a message from Pete.

Pete: Need your help with something

Me: What?

Pete: You're taking French, right?

Me: Yeah, why?

Pete: Is your teacher allowing students to leave class to do whatever they want because what happened?

Me: Yeah, why? Don't you dare reply with a question!

Pete: Come to the lair.

I let out a small chuckle and raise my hand knowing pretty darn well where he was talking about. "Yes Kyle?" My teacher asked.

"May I go to the Art room sir?" He nodded and I grabbed my stuff before leaving.

I made way into the shut room if the art room to see Pete. "Hey Broflovski. Do you got your French textbook?"

"Uh no, you just said to come here. What's wrong?" I asked a little confused.

He looked bother happy and agitated. "I uh college. Acceptance letter! I uh..." He lets out a deep sigh. "I got an acceptance email just a few minutes ago from this art school in France!"

I placed my stuff down. "Dude that's awesome." Although Pete was trying to remain calm and stone faced he looked excited. "I'll be right back." He nodded and I left the room. I needed to get my French book to help.

"Kyle? What are you doing out of class?" I turned around to see Stan with a notebook and his backpack.

"Oh I'm helping Pete with something." I turn back around.

"Kyle I don't like you hanging around him." Stan mumbled and I stopped walking again. "You've been off since homecoming. Pete must have something to do with right?"

"No Stan. It was Cartman." I tell him. "It has nothing to do with Pete."

"Then why are you hanging out with him?!" Stan yelled and Pete opened the art room door.

"Because-" Pete cuts me off.

"He's helping me study French." Pete told my best friend.

"Why can't you get Michael or Henrietta to help?" Stan asked a little impatient.

Pete looks away from Stan. Something flash through the goth boy's eyes before she was back to normal. "Henrietta doesn't take French, and Michael and I are not on the best of terms at the moment." Pete told him.

"Well I still don't like you hanging around the goths Kyle!" Stan told me.

"Stan stop you are not the boss of him nor are you his boyfriend so stop bossing him around." Pete told him cooly. Stan looked like was about to yell, but just walked away.

"Kyle Cartman wants us at his house tonight for a party. Show up." Stan's called as he left.

I looked at Pete and he looked back. He when back into the art room as I went to fetch my French book. On the walk there I felt like I was being followed. I opened my locker, grabbed my French book, and walked back to the art room.

When I came back Pete was sitting down at a table with some books open. He was serious about this.

I sat down and opened my books. We started studying, and about an hour later school was over. Pete was writing down some French vocab words, and I looked at the time.

"School's over." I mentioned.

"I know." Pete replied staring at his books. "I'll probably stay here for a few more hours... Need a ride home?"

"You have a car?" I asked him.

"No, but Craig does. If you stay a little longer he can give both of us a ride." Pete explained. So Craig and Pete are friends? Alright.

"Eh maybe that's not a good idea because the whole Stan thing." I told him. Stan has been acting strange for a while. I wonder what's going on with him. "Hey how about you come with me to Cartman's?"

Pete looks up from his books. "What? But the whole Stan thing."

"Maybe if you come over they can see you're a cool guy." I tell him.

"I'm not sure... Besides I need to keep studying. See you later." He told me and I nodded as I got my stuff together.

"See you later. I'll text you when im at Cartman's." Pete nodded and I left.

Later at Cartman's

I texted Pete like I promised and knocked on Cartman's door. It opened to reveal the asshole himself. "Hey Kyle! Uh I mean hey. The others are in the basement getting some CDs."

He lets me in and he heads to the kitchen. I walk into the basement to see Stan, Kenny, and Craig. "Hey Kyle!" Kenny waved. Stan was busy looking at his phone and Craig flipped me off.

"So when's the party starting?" I asked.

"Now actually." Cartman told me as he opened the basement door. In his hands were boxes of alcohol. I felt my stomach do flips. It felt like something bad would happen.

If only I listened to my gut feeling.