Chapter 23

Please comment T_T I love hearing the feedback.

Cartman was at the other end of the bottle.

Cartman stared at the bottle for what seemed like hours before he got up and left the room quietly. He just left like that? No emotion no jokes about me being gay. No nothing.

"Well thats boring." Clyde mumbled. "So spin again Kyle?"

I shake my head. I neex some air. "I'm gonna go get a drink." Pete glances up at me. It felt like he knew what I was thinking. I brush his gaze off and walk to the kitchen to pour myself something to drink. He gulped it down feeling it burn his throat. He got a few more cups down and before he knew it he heard someone yells 'shots.'

After the person yelled he ended up taking shots with some college students and some kid from school. With each shot my throat burned and my vision blurred. The song playong at the time, We Didn't Start The Fire, was soon fuzzy.

Very very soon I became a giggling mess.

Cartman's POV

I sat in on my back porch looking at the ground with a beer in my hand. I hand my fucking chance to kiss him, but didn't.

He just seemed so uncomfortable, and I knew he didn't want me to. I took a sip of my beer before getting up. I walked back inside and saw Kyle giggling and noticed he was talking to some college students. I soon became worried.

I walked over to them and put my beer down. Kyle saw me and started giggling. He placed and arm around my shoulder and motioned to the college students. "Eeeric this is Oden and Caleb!"

I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Kyle you're drunk." I told him trting to hide the fact I was happy he called me 'Eric'.

"I'm not drunk! You are!" He pointed at me still giggling. Oden and Caleb laughed at the situation.

I looked at the two. "How much did he drink?" They shrugged trying to calm their laughter. "I said, how much did he drink?!"

"Uh couple of shots..." The one known as Caleb mumbled.

"A couple?! He seemed like he was trying to drink enough to forget everything that's going on!" Oden laughed and cussed under my breath. "I don't see the problem." Oden shrugged.

"Problem?! Problem!? The problem is his mom will kill me when she finds out he was drinking a lot! Plus has Jewish and drinking beer and some other types of alcohol is against his religion!" I yelled and Kyle leaned against me like he was about to fall asleep. "Stay steady Kyle."

"Y-you remembered that?" He mumbled. He seemed a bit more sober, but I wasn't taking any chamces around the college students so I took him upstairs. He needs to rest.

We wobbled up the steps, and I tried my best not to drop him. We got upstairs and saw Kyle's face turn green. "Kyle?"

"Unless you want vomit all over you fatass let go of me." I let go of him and watch him dash down the hall to the bathroom. I followed him and noticed his hat start to fall off as he started puking into the toilet. "Shit."

"Well yeah that is what goes in there after all." I joke and Kyle glares at me before thowing his hat at my face. "Ow."

"Asshole." He leans against the wall before wiping his mouth. He took a small water bottle out of his jacket pocket. He took a sip. "Disgusting." He mumbled before the bathroom door slammed shut.

I grabbed the handed and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. "Um Kyle don't get mad."

"Why would I get mad?" He glared at me. "Just leave."