Twenty Eight

At about a quarter-to-eight in the morning, Stef lifted her eyes from a rather deep sleep. She sat up in the bed, stretching her arms out wide. After being fully awake, the woman then shifted her pupils toward the opposite side of the resting object only to find that she had been alone.

Figuring Lena had been downstairs, Stef exited the bed, slipped on her house slippers and began to head for the lower half of the house.
Reaching the bottom of the stairs, the woman couldn't help but to allow an aroma of freshly brewed coffee to settle within her nose. She smiled, loving how she had always felt at home the minute the mentor granted her welcome.

Passing through the living quarters and entering the kitchen, the blonde haired woman spotted the mentor standing above the home's stove. It seemed as if a meal of some sort had been prepared, specially for the two of them.

"Why, good morning, love," Stef greeted, growing closer to Lena's presence. She positioned her lips into a kissing structure, planting a soft smooch to her lover's forehead.

Lena smiled, admiring how she was adorned. "Morning, babe," She then said back, grabbing two white pigmented plates from the cabinet before her. Laughing a bit, she began placing the food she cooked onto those very plates.
"Y'know, you really gotta start waking up earlier. You almost missed breakfast!"

"Mhm, well that depends," Stef squinted her eyes, holding the index finger of her right hand upon her chin. "Are you the breakfast?" Taking a seat at the nearing table, she then pointed toward the woman.

After completing the transition of food from the stove to the utensils, the mentor smiled seductively. "Maybe." She sat the plates down on the same table, then walked closer to where Stef sat. Piling herself onto the blonde's lap, Lena said, "Maybe not."

Stef chuckled, wrapping her slender arms around the mentor's waist. She aligned their faces, bringing their lips upon one another's.

Last night was the first moment that both women had officially declared the love they had for each other

Last night was the first moment that both women had officially declared the love they had for each other. It was the moment that made everything between them real, the one that made everything what it was supposed to be.

Releasing from their kiss, Lena continued to feel the warmth of being covered within the blonde's arms. She was truly in love, and there was no denying that.
"I love this," she said to Stef, cheesing exceptionally hard. "How a few months ago we hardly ever spoke at Women's Inc, now we're living together..."

"Well," Stef's shoulders moved in an up and down fashion. "A lot can change in a short amount of time." She glided the palm of both her hands up and down Lena's backside. "But, I wouldn't have had it any other way."

"Agreed." The mentor incessantly smiled, then rose from the other woman's lap. She walked toward the cabinets of which drinking glasses were stored. After grabbing two, the woman then headed for her kitchen's refrigerator. Just as she was about to gather a gallon of orange juice, the home's doorbell rang.